- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 19249 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 4000 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Jacuzzi - outdoor
A traditional Caribbean beachfront villa, Senderlea affords stunning unobstructed sea views. The villa has private beach access via stairs leading from the garden area, as well as a large covered veranda, Jacuzzi and dining gazebo.
Enjoying a prime oceanfront location on the renowned West Coast of Barbados, Senderlea is situated midway between the capital city of Bridgetown and the historic town of Holetown, which offers an array of fine dining restaurants, shopping and business amenities.
Its elevated position allows for privacy while benefiting from stunning, unobstructed sea views. There is private access to the white sandy beach below with good swimming directly in front of the villa. Standing on just over 19,000 sq ft of beachfront land, this delightful, single-storey home has been designed for a traditional Caribbean lifestyle centered around outdoor living and entertaining.
The gracious, formal reception rooms and the master suite open on to a spacious, full length covered veranda where there are informal dining and lounging areas. The guest bedroom and separate bathroom are positioned at the rear of the home. A third bedroom was converted to a study but can easily be reconverted. At the basement level there is a storage room and a small home gym. The veranda steps lead to the lush tropical garden where there is a swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
Nestled at the garden’s edge overlooking the sea is the dining gazebo, ideal for evening cocktails while enjoying amazing tropical sunsets. From here a private stairway leads down to a sun terrace and continues onto the beach below. Under the sun terrace there is a small boathouse where beach chairs and water sports equipment can be stored. Senderlea is completely enclosed it is offered for sale fully furnished.
- Private villa
- Dining gazebo
- Beachfront villa
- One storey home
- Direct beach access
- Unobstructed sea views
- Safe swimming on beach
- Traditional Caribbean design
Amenities:Beach Access, Covered terrace, Enclosed Gardens, Family location, Furnished, Garden view, Gazebo, Gym, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Sun terrace
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘eat, drink, play’ is this electric restaurants' slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Daphne’s Restaurant: is a part of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group and has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant from around the world.
- Holder’s Hill Polo Field: known as the main Polo venue in Barbados Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November to May.
- Paynes Bay Fish Market: one of the smaller fish markets on the island where you can buy fresh local fish or watch as the fishermen dock their boats and offload.
- Mr. Vic: this is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dish up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Paynes Bay Vendors: every Friday you can catch a sumptuously fresh grilled fish, served with traditional Bajan seasonings. Of course there’s more, the vendors have a variety of Bajan delights including grilled chicken, macaroni pie, rice and peas and to wash it down Bajan rum is available along with other drinks.
- The House Hotel: is a chic, tranquil retreat for adults to unwind and reconnect in a setting of understated elegance.
- Tamarind Cove Hotel: featuring 104 newly renovated and contemporary guest rooms on a prime 750 sq.ft. stretch of serene beach, this luxury hotel is an ideal Barbadian destination for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
- Treasure Beach Hotel: this Caribbean resort has airy and contemporary suites. Enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award-winning restaurant, where our dinner menu changes on a nightly basis.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: Internationally trained chefs provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.