- Status: Available
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: No
Porters Court 2 is one of the largest villas in this quaint development and boasts an open plan eat in kitchen and extended covered terrace off of the master suite, with a in-built Jacuzzi perfect for moon gazing. The comfortable living spaces are fitted with air-conditioning, cable TV, stereo and double French doors leading unto the covered terrace.
Porters Court is located just 100 meters from a lovely beach, with a wide selection of shops, bars and fine restaurants are all close by. This exclusive development includes 8 luxury villas with a communal swimming pool and patio area with sun loungers. The Villas are set within well-maintained tropical gardens, which are completely enclosed - the only access being via security gates.
Porter's Court No 2 is one of the largest villas within the development, and boasts a large open-plan eat in kitchen and extended west terrace off the master and guest bedrooms. The terrace also looks out over fox tail palms and has an in-built Jacuzzi for moon gazing. The patio also benefits from a retractable awning for privacy and shade.
The master bedroom, opens onto a covered terrace, and includes a twin/super-king size bed. The 2nd bedroom includes twin beds - an ideal combination for 2 couples or a family with children. Both bedrooms have an en suite bathroom and include ceiling fans and air conditioning as well built in cupboards and a dressing table.
The living area includes comfortable sofas with chairs, air conditioning, cable TV, stereo as well as two sets of French doors, which open onto the peaceful and secluded covered terrace, where a 4-seater dining table makes a perfect spot for long evening meals.
The Villa has been built to a very high standard and the dark wooden floors, high pickled pine ceilings and coral stone rendering reflect the charm of old time Barbados often lost in some of the newly built villas.
- Large terrace
- Electric gates
- Outside jacuzzi
- Beautifully furnished
- Close to all amenities
- Communal swimming pool
- Established tropical gardens
Amenities:110 volts, ADSL, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, Beach bar close by, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Close to beach, Communal swimming pool, Electric gates, Electric water heater, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Garden view, Hair dryer, Luxury Finishes, Sun loungers, Telephone, Terrace, Towels included, TV
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master||1||-||-||2||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||1||-||-||2||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
- Groots Bar: a very relaxed fun bar with a mixture of English and Caribbean food at reasonable prices.
- Folkstone Marine Park: experienced scuba divers and snorkelers alike will definitely enjoy the reefs and turtles Folkstone provides. Tennis courts can be found on this ideal picnic venue.
- Colony Club: this exquisite hotel provides three onsite dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and seafood menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights, perfect for the entire family. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Lonestar Restaurant: a combination of European, Mediterranean and Caribbean cuisine in a fantastic setting.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion: endearingly English, brazenly lush and luxuriously captivating, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados hotel and its Platinum Coast home is an adult’s only destination. The onsite restaurants are The Palm and Taboras restaurants. The Palm is a fine dining, open air restaurant while Taboras is a casual dining restaurant.
- Coral Reef: this classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa setting in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arranged, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an onsite restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine, while enjoying live entertainment during winter.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers Beach is an elegant and spacious beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Ju Ju Restaurant: Ju Ju’s Beach Bar makes the great grilled fish and the best homemade fries in Barbados! You can rent umbrellas and loungers from this little beach-side rum shop and spend the entire day kicking back and relaxing.
- Ramshackle: a quaint bar serving Bajan delicacies and is ideal for great drinks and friends. Reduced prices are available after sunset.