- Status: Rented
- Size (Covered): 3500 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Unfurnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool, Plunge Pool
An exceptional and beautifully furnished beachfront, ground floor apartment with marble floors throughout, coral moudlings and high tray pickled ceilings. Due its ground floor placement the owner’s of no.4 benefit from the covered terrace where one can walk right unto one of the best beaches on island.
Old Trees 4 is an exceptional three bedroom apartment ideally positioned on one of the most desirable beaches on the West Coast.
Being on the ground floor, guests have the benefit of walking straight off the covered terrace and onto the golden sands of Paynes Bay Beach where sun chairs & umbrellas, safe swimming and water sports await. The beach is famous for "Swimming with Turtles" and is also ideal for strolling to the Sandy Lane Hotel beach which is just 1 bay to the North.
Paynes Bay offers 2 elegant restaurants with bars. Old Trees is fully managed and maintained and includes a successful rental history as well as 24 hr. security.
No. 4 Old Trees has been built to a high standard and includes large marble slab floors, high pickled tray ceilings, spot lights and coral mouldings. There is a relaxing plunge pool on the private covered terrace and views to the lush, tropical gardens and out to sea. The doorways of the villa are generally arched and the generous proportions help establish this apartment as a must see for anyone looking for an elegant beachfront apartment in central St. James.
- Own entrance from car park
- Fully managed & maintained
- Sea views from the living room
- Ground floor with direct beach access
- Sea views master bedroom & terraces
- Extended terrace leading onto gardens
- Private covered terrace with large plunge pool
Amenities:110 volts, 24 Hour Security, ADSL, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, Beach Access, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Childrens toys / board games, Club House, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Covered terrace, DVD / Video, DVD library, Electric gates, Elevator, Enclosed Gardens, Family location, Fully air conditioned, Fully gated, Garden view, Gated, Gated entrance, Generator, Hair dryer, High ceilings, Jacuzzi - indoor, Luxury Finishes, Plunge Pool, Private beach access, Private terrace / deck, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Security guard, Sofa Bed , Solar Power Hot Water, Stereo, Sub Zero fridge, Sun loungers, Sun umbrellas, TV, Walking distance to beach, Wine cooler, Wireless broadband connection
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3||1||-||-||2||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘eat, drink, play’ is this electric restaurants' slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Daphne’s Restaurant: is a part of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group and has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant from around the world.
- Holder’s Hill Polo Field: known as the main Polo venue in Barbados Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November to May.
- Paynes Bay Fish Market: one of the smaller fish markets on the island where you can buy fresh local fish or watch as the fishermen dock their boats and offload.
- Mr. Vic: this is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dish up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Paynes Bay Vendors: every Friday you can catch a sumptuously fresh grilled fish, served with traditional Bajan seasonings. Of course there’s more, the vendors have a variety of Bajan delights including grilled chicken, macaroni pie, rice and peas and to wash it down Bajan rum is available along with other drinks.
- The House Hotel: is a chic, tranquil retreat for adults to unwind and reconnect in a setting of understated elegance.
- Tamarind Cove Hotel: featuring 104 newly renovated and contemporary guest rooms on a prime 750 sq.ft. stretch of serene beach, this luxury hotel is an ideal Barbadian destination for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
- Treasure Beach Hotel: this Caribbean resort has airy and contemporary suites. Enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award-winning restaurant, where our dinner menu changes on a nightly basis.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: Internationally trained chefs provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.