- Status: Rented
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: No
This impeccable villa boasts ample living space with 3 en suite bedrooms and a spacious living and dining area featuring high pickled tray ceilings and direct access to a wide covered terrace which is deal for al fresco dining.
This impeccable and luxurious 3 bedroom villa is located in the World renowned Royal Westmoreland Golf Estate.
This Royal Villa comes complete with 24hr property management and security.
The bedrooms are spacious and include air conditioning and en suite bathrooms, as well as ceiling fans for your added comfort. The living and dining areas are located on the upper levels and boast high pickled tray ceilings and central air conditioning. The living areas open onto a wide covered terrace with relaxed seating and an al fresco dining area where you can enjoy the views of the ocean.
The villa includes a well equipped and stylish kitchen and comes complete with TV, cable, stereo and DVD player, as well as broadband internet connection.
Closest beach: Colony Club
Two twin beds can be used jointly as a master or separately
- Sea views
- Tropical gardens
- Spacious bedrooms
- Central air conditioning
- Open living and entertaining areas
Amenities:110 volts, 24 Hour Security, ADSL, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Courtyard, Covered terrace, DVD / Video, Electric water heater, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully gated, Garden view, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Patio, Private terrace / deck, Restaurant close by, Sea Views, Security guard, Security Safe, Telephone, Towels included, TV, Wireless broadband connection
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Site Plans
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.