- Status: Rented
- Size (Covered): 1134 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Communal swimming pool
This stylish and spacious 1,134 sq.ft, 2 bedroom top floor apartment consists of an open plan layout with an Italian designed kitchen that opens up to a dining and living area. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and it opens up onto a large patio with a beautiful view of the mature gardens and the pools.
Vuemont apartment 2 is a stylish and spacious 1,134 sq.ft, 2 bedroom top floor apartment, which consists of an open plan layout with an Italian designed kitchen that opens up to a dining and living area. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and it opens up onto a large patio with a beautiful view of the mature gardens and the pools.
Vuemont offers an extraordinary opportunity to become part of an exclusive village community which is fully gated and private. A comprehensive selection of amenities are available at Vuemont to meet the everyday needs of its residents and guests. These include two community swimming pools, tennis courts, a gym and a central clubhouse. There is also a 24hr security guard and a security gate to make you feel secure.
Dedicated parking spaces are provided for each apartment.
Available from July 1st, 2017.
- Fully gated
- Swimming pool
- Breezy location
- Concierge service
- Health Care Centre
- Panoramic sea views
- Spa & gym facilities
Amenities:24 Hour Security, Air conditioning, Bar, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Close to beach, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Gated, Gym, Private location, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Spa, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court
- Fisherman's pub: This is one of the best places on island to experience true ‘Bajan’ food, ranging from fish cakes, baked pork to pepperpot beef stew set within an authentic ‘rum shop’ design.
- Arlington House: Housed in a restored eighteenth century building, Arlington House is an interactive three-story museum that is both educational and engaging. Children in particular will love the interactive and audio visual features of the museum and the whole family will enjoy learning about Barbados' heritage.
- Port St Charles Yacht Club: Full service bar and restaurant offering international cuisine prepared by a World Class chef, with a panoramic view of Port St. Charles beach along the West Coast; has been deservingly coined the phrase ‘Simply Paradise’. Use by members only.
- Archer's Hall Design Centre: Offering unique West Indian pieces within a 17th century showroom.
- Orange Street Corner Grocer: Great European style bistro making fantastic homemade pizzas.
- Speightstown Mall: This mall has a variety of stores ranging from a convenience store, clothing stores, Bank, art gallery, and fruit and vegetable vendors.
- East Moon Restaurant: The only Chinese restaurant on the north of the island within a chattel house at reasonable prices.
- Little Good Harbour: Just minutes north of Port St Charles, this charming cluster of cottages, nestled around two swimming pools and lush gardens, epitomizes the best of Caribbean architecture. Located in the tranquil little fishing community of Shermans, Little Good Harbour's luxury guest cottages impart the unique individuality of one of the last family-run ocean front hotels on the fashionable west coast of Barbados
- Fish Pot Restaurant: Dining at the Fish Pot restaurant located within Little Good Harbour is a fantastic way to experience the Northern side of the country. Set in the small eighteenth-century fort at the water's edge, the restaurant is airy and informal, the restaurant offers a truly gourmet dining experience in delightful surroundings.
- Banking Institutions: There are 4 banks available in Speightstown, these are Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank and First Caribbean International Bank.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: Providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home and ease.
- Wave rider: This casual restaurant serves lunch, dinner and drinks with a breathtaking view of the sea.
- Six Men’s Fish Market: A popular fish market provides a fresh variety of fish from dolphin, marlin, tuna and of course flying fish. The market becomes alive on Friday night where the adjacent rum shop plays music and serves drink.
- Gallery of Caribbean Art: This prestigious facility hosts numerous exhibitions throughout the year, highlighting the work of the region's finest artists, sculptors and photographers.