- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool, Plunge Pool
The Falls Villa 5 is a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house which is located within the opulent gated community of The Falls. The unit is located on the eastern side of the development and is set back from the road offering ultimate privacy and relaxation.
The Falls Villa 5 is a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom villa which is located within the gated community of The Falls. Villa 5 is located on the eastern side of the development and is set back from the road offering ultimate privacy and relaxation.
In addition, The Falls offers an extraordinary opportunity to become part of an exclusive village community right in the heart of the West Coast and adjacent to The Sandy Lane Estate. The development has a community clubhouse with swimming pool, sun bathing deck, exercise room and bar and there is 24-hour security for sound peace of mind.
- Caribbean style furnishings
- Communal club house with pool
- Fully gated & private development
- Close to beach & amenities in Holetown
- Changing rooms, exercise room & bar area
- Exclusive beach access at ''The Beach House''
Amenities:24 Hour Security, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, BBQ, Beach club, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Close to beach, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Covered parking, Covered terrace, Electric gates, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Gym, High ceilings, Patio, Plunge Pool, Private location, Restaurants close by, Staffed, Walking distance to beach
- The Beach House Restaurant and Bar: Open for lunch and dinner, this beachfront restaurant delivers quality Caribbean food with a Mediterranean flair. So whether you just want to lounge with a sun downer or dine looking unto the calm sea, this is a great and central location.
- Tides Restaurant: Culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- The Cliff Restaurant: Incredible setting matched with creative cuisine – an essential must see whilst in Barbados
- Daphne's Restaurant: Being part of the of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant.
- The Spa Cafe located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Experience casual dining where soups, sandwiches and light mains are offered right next to the brilliant swimming pool and lovely cascading waterfall feature.
- Bajan Blue Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: European, Caribbean and Asian inspired cuisine is served at this informal, amphitheatre influenced all day dining restaurant.
- Clubhouse Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Beyond the fairways is the stunning restaurant and bar with tremendous Caribbean Sea and Golf Course Views. Ideal for light leisurely lunches, relaxed coffees or sundown cocktails.
- L'Acajou Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Open air beachfront setting specializing in light cuisine paired with an array of wines
- Sandy Lane Golf Course: This prestigious golf resort offers two world class Golf courses. These are ‘The Green Monkey’ which is a must see and is designed by Tom Fazio and ‘The Old Nine’ which is a favourite for repeat guest.
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘Eat, drink’, play’ is this electric restaurant slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Tennis located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Floodlit tennis courts are available where professional matches can be played or tutoring can be arranged.
- Food Van: Just South of The Sandy Lane Estate is a local vendor serving traditional Bajan delights during lunch time.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving an International cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas; be sure to try this out!
- Mr. Vic: This is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dishes up a combination of Caribbean/British food.