- Status: For Rent
- Plot Size: 15802 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool
The Plumbago designed villa sits upon a ridge which borders landscaped gardens and the 11th fairway. The home has a grand pillared entrance, comfortable living room that has been tastefully furnished, a well equipped kitchen and a covered terrace which leads out to the pool and Caribbean furnished lounging area. Views can be enjoyed from the master and 2nd bedroom.
Set within large landscaped gardens which border the Golf course 11th fairway. This stunning 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom villa, is located on a ridge and benefits from the sea breeze and stunning views of the estate, golf course and Caribbean Sea. The gated entrance opens onto a large courtyard, which includes ample parking space and a covered parking area, large enough to accommodate 2 cars.
The unique design for this villa is called 'Plumbago' and is the creative work of Jorge L Esteban,PA , an Architect of international repute who wished to show his skills in Barbados.
The grand pillared entrance opens onto a reception / lobby area, which leads into the dining and living rooms. To the right is a beautiful coral stone staircase with wrought iron and mahogany wood railings, leading upstairs to the master bedroom suite with a balcony and office area. The spacious and comfortable living room is tastefully furnished and decorated with neutral colours, providing a comfortable and relaxing area. The living room also includes large French doors, which open onto the outdoor terrace and pool.
The fitted kitchen is well equipped, tastefully finished in painted wood and includes double windows over the sinks, which provide a view of the garden and palm trees. The kitchen also leads onto an outside drying area.
The dining room, which is adjacent to the kitchen is large enough to comfortably seat 8 people and includes large windows and French doors, which open onto the covered terrace area.
The covered terrace area, which leads onto the sizable pool, features a lounging area with Caribbean style furniture and dining area with pool bar, perfect for dining and entertaining.
The ground floor also includes 2 large en-suite bedrooms. Bedroom 1 includes ceiling fans, air conditioning, twin beds, walk in closet and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower and a large arched window.
Bedroom 2 includes pickled pine doors, a queen bed, ceiling fans, air conditioning and arched French doors leading onto the terrace as well as en-suite bathroom, which includes a large arched window, bath and a shower.
The master bedroom suite includes a large oversized bathroom with twin sinks, bath and shower and well appointed private balcony from which you can enjoy the breathtaking views of the fairway and the sun setting over the Caribbean Sea.
The upper landing leads on to the 2nd double bedroom suite with en-suite bathroom . This airy room enjoys lots of breeze and great panoramic views.
The well-manicured landscaped garden includes coral stone steps, mature trees, plants and shrubs as well as paving stone walkways which border the golf course. There is also room to build a detached cottage on the North side of the property. The entire basement of the property could also be converted into a cellar and is currently used as a storage area.
Along with the development possibilities, the marble floors, coral stone walls and pillars, pickled wood, high ceilings and large French doors complete what has to be one of the best investments within Royal Westmoreland.
- Golf available
- Swimming pool
- Tennis available
- Plumbago design
- Sea & fairway views
- Beach club & Club house
- Bordering the 11th fairway
Amenities:All bedrooms en suite, Beach club, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Club House, Communal facilities, Enclosed Gardens, Gated entrance, Golf available, Golf course, Gym, Luxury Finishes, Sea Views, Security Safe, Swimming Pool
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Site Plans
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.