- Status: For Sale
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Plunge Pool
This impeccable beachfront villa offers incredible views and direct access to one of the nicest beaches on the West Coast. Powdery white sands, exceptional swimming, snorkeling and diving the Stavronikita ship wreck await. The architecturally designed villa features 3 en suite bedrooms and a wide covered terrace; the master suite has a private ocean-facing balcony.
Summer US$ 800
Winter US$ 1,000
These impeccable beach villas benefit from the views and privacy of one of the nicest stretches of beach on the West Coast. Jet skis, beach vendors, sun beds, hotels and condominiums are nowhere to be seen, just yards of powdery beach and exceptional swimming and snorkeling in the privacy of your own beachfront haven. The architecturally designed homes include three spacious en suite bedrooms on the upper level – the master suite includes its own private ocean-facing terrace. On the lower level a stylish kitchen with breakfast bar adjoins the dining and living areas, all of which open onto a wide covered terrace with dining and lounging furniture. One is enticed to the glorious beach via a pathway through well manicured gardens bordered by further decking and entertaining areas. These properties are available for rent and for sale and offer affordable yet quality and luxurious beachfront
Closest beach: Fitts Village
Master bedroom has an en suite bathroom with tub/shower
- Gated villa
- Beach front
- Plunge pool
- Private terrace
- Safe swimming
- Al fresco dining
- Bedrooms ensuite
- Sun loungers on deck
- Apple TV
Amenities:110 volts, ADSL, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Beach Access, Beach chairs, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Covered terrace, Deck / Decking, DVD / Video, Electric gates, Electric water heater, Enclosed Gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully air conditioned, Garden view, Gated, Hair dryer, Master bedroom en suite, Owner's storage / lock up, Patio, Plunge Pool, Private location, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Solar Power Hot Water, Sun deck, Sun loungers, Sun terrace, Sun umbrellas, Telephone, Terrace, TV, Walking distance to beach, Walking distance to shops, Water front, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||3||US$ 800|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||3||US$ 1,000|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year; Children allowed by request
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom - first floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2 - first floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3 - first floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper||6 days per week. 9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Cook||6 days per week. 8 hrs per day|
- Cin Cin Restaurant: refreshing and contemporary; featuring a cool lounge bar and alfresco dining, amazing views of the West Coast and quintessential Mediterranean style food with a Caribbean twist.
- Il Tempio Restaurant: said to have ‘the best Italian food in Barbados’ by the late Lucian Pavarotti, this authentic Italian Restaurant is situated beachfront where you can view the tranquil sea.
- Waves Hotel and Restaurant: Waves Hotel is one of the most idyllic destinations on the island. The restaurant serves a variety from Asian-fusion, to classically Mediterranean and traditional Caribbean specialties. The Waves Hotel Spa offers excellent and rejuvenating spa treatments by amazing staff.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: internationally trained chef provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.
|An amazing holiday, we'll be back!!|
|Helpful villa staff. Great plunge pool very suitable for 3 year old. Easy beach access. Good onsite personnel.|