- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Infinity edge pool, Communal swimming pool
Located in the spectacular Sugar Hill Tennis Village, Palm Breeze is a stunning, one bedroom apartment located at the end of row on the ground floor. There is weekly housekeeping service and access to a range of community amenities.
Summer US$ 175
Winter US$ 300
Located in the spectacular Sugar Hill Tennis Village, Palm Breeze is a stunning, one bedroom apartment located at the end of row on the ground floor. There are ceiling fans throughout, and the bedroom has air conditioning.
The apartment has a well-equipped kitchen as well as washing machine, dryer and ironing board. Housekeeping services are provided on a weekly basis, inclusive laundry on request. All towels are provided in the apartment, as well as towels for outdoor and pool use.
The Sugar Hill Tennis Village is set on 90 acres of extremely well maintained grounds. There is a clubhouse with breathtaking views, a magnificent 2,000 sq ft infinity edge pool and state of the art fitness centre. There is also a children’s pool, complimentary tennis at four world-class floodlit courts and a lovely restaurant and bar. A members’ lounge offers satellite television and a quiet area to relax over the odd game of chess. Sugar Hill has 24-hour security patrol and checkpoint on arrival, as well as an onsite management team. Restaurant bookings, local attraction bookings and babysitting can also be arranged for you.
Located within minutes of Holetown and Royal Westmoreland, Sugar Hill also provides beach access via the neighboring Fairmont Royal Pavilion Hotel, with sun beds and umbrellas, parking and beach service.
Nespresso machine with starter pods
Beach Club Membership at Fairmont Royal Pavilion
Closest beach: Colony Club/Fairmont Royal Pavilion
- Breezy Location
- Al-fresco Dining
- Garden terrace
- Wireless internet
- I-Pod docking station
- Well equipped kitchen
- Staffed once per week
- Private sun-bathing area
- Steps away from communal pool
- Beach membership at Royal Pavilion
- Fully air-conditioned villa (Living & Bedroom Area)
- Super King (convertible to twins) in Master Bedroom
Amenities:110 volts, 24 Hour Security, ADSL, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Beach club, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Concierge Service, DVD / Video, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully air conditioned, Fully gated, Furnished, Garden view, Gated, Gated entrance, Gym, Hair dryer, IPOD Docking Station, Patio, Private terrace / deck, Restaurant close by, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Safes in all Bedrooms, Security guard, Security Safe, Staffed, Sun deck, Sun loungers, Telephone, Tennis Court, Towels included, TV, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||1||US$ 175|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||1||US$ 300|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||2||-||Private||Bath and Shower||Patio||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper||2 days per week. 9:00 am - 2:00 pm|
|Security / security guard||24 hrs|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Site Plans
- Tennis courts (on site): Championship Tennis facilities provide residents and guest the very best environment for tuition, practice and competitive play. All ages are welcome to take park in tennis programmes designed by British Davis Cup star, David Lloyd.
- The Clubhouse with pool (on site): The club house has been designed to make the most of the tropical breezes and the amazing ocean views. The reception staff are on hand to welcome you and provide assistance. You can stroll onto the covered terrace, enjoy the view or take a dip in the expansive 2,000 sq ft pool.
- Nico’s Two Restaurant (on site): The open air setting of Sugar Hill’s exclusive restaurant offers an elegant setting. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and cooks up delicious delicacies.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an onsite restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three onsite dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion: Endearingly English, brazenly lush and luxuriously captivating, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados hotel and its Platinum Coast home is an adult’s only destination. The onsite restaurants are The Palm and Taboras restaurant. The Palm is a fine dining, open air restaurant while Taboras is a casual dining restaurant.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.
|Entirely positive. Very well managed. A class apart from accommodation we have rented on the island before|
|“…awesome is simply an understatement! It was the perfect family vacation. We did the Submarine Tour, The Rum Factory Tour, The Safari Adventure Tour... we walked the streets of Bridgetown and did local shopping! It was incredible. The villa was ALL that it promised to be and sooo much more. It was in a fantastic location and the plush palms and incredible landscaping and views were breathtaking!.. Oh !! Yes!! We will be back!!!..."|