- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
Porters Court 7 is a wonderful fully equipped villa with a private dining terrace, spacious open plan living area and fitted. The villa has natural finishes such as wooden floors , high pickled ceilings and coral stone rendering. Porters Court is close to beaches, shops bars and restaurants on the West Coast.
Summer US$ 195 - US$ 225
Winter US$ 335
Located on the prestigious West Coast of Barbados, close to the glorious beaches and a wide selection of shops, bars, hotels and restaurants is Porters Court an exclusive development of 8 luxury villas with patio area and swimming pool enclosed within well-maintained tropical gardens.
Being offered for rental is Villa No. 7 a wonderful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa with covered parking, covered terrace, spacious open plan living area and well equipped fitted kitchen.
The master bedroom, which opens onto the covered terrace, includes a queen size bed and the 2nd bedroom includes 2 twin beds. Both bedrooms are ensuite and include ceiling fans and air conditioning.
The living area with comfortable sofas, TV and stereo opens onto the private and secluded covered terrace which includes a dining table and chairs and provides a lovely view of the swimming pool through flowering and tropical plants and trees.
The Villa has been built to a very high standard and the hard wood floors, high pickled pine ceilings and coral stone rendering help reflect the charm and elegance of old time Barbados and a by-gone era.
No. 7 has been tastefully furnished to provide a comfortable and relaxed holiday home far away from the routine of life and maddening crowd, perfect for a family or couple looking for a peaceful, tranquil and affordable holiday on the West Coast of Barbados.
The beach and inviting crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea are just 100 metres away and can be accessed via a path adjacent to the Lone Star Restaurant.
World Class golf courses at Royal Westmoreland and Sandy Lane are a short 5 - 10 minute drive away.
For added peace of mind the property includes a safety deposit box, electric gates and is well looked after by an efficient house management team.
All rooms include ceiling fans and the villa is air conditioned throughout. For your added enjoyment the property includes Cable TV, DVD player, Stereo CD/Radio/Cassette Player. Rates are for the whole villa and include linen, towels, beach towels, maid / laundress service, gardener / pool maintenance and use of the communal swimming pool and patio area with sun loungers. Airport transfers and groceries can be arranged if required.
Closest beach: Alleynes Bay
Two single beds can be used jointly as Kind bed or separately
- Close to beach
- Private terrace
- Air conditioning
- Tastefully furnished
- Close to all amenities
- Well equipped kitchen
- Electric security gates
- Communal swimming pool
- Established tropical gardens
Amenities:110 volts, Air conditioning, All bedrooms en suite, Beach bar close by, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Communal swimming pool, Electric gates, Environmentally friendly, Family location, Fully gated, Master bedroom en suite, Patio, Private location, Restaurants close by, Safes in all Bedrooms, Security Safe, Telephone, Towels included, TV, Walking distance to beach
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||1||US$ 195|
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||2||US$ 225|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||1||US$ 335|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||2||US$ 335|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year.
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||1||-||-||2||Ensuite||Bath Only||None||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper||2 days per week. 8 hours per day|
- Groots Bar: a very relaxed fun bar with a mixture of English and Caribbean food at reasonable prices.
- Folkstone Marine Park: experienced scuba divers and snorkelers alike will definitely enjoy the reefs and turtles Folkstone provides. Tennis courts can be found on this ideal picnic venue.
- Colony Club: this exquisite hotel provides three onsite dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and seafood menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights, perfect for the entire family. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Lonestar Restaurant: a combination of European, Mediterranean and Caribbean cuisine in a fantastic setting.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion: endearingly English, brazenly lush and luxuriously captivating, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados hotel and its Platinum Coast home is an adult’s only destination. The onsite restaurants are The Palm and Taboras restaurants. The Palm is a fine dining, open air restaurant while Taboras is a casual dining restaurant.
- Coral Reef: this classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa setting in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arranged, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an onsite restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine, while enjoying live entertainment during winter.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers Beach is an elegant and spacious beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Ju Ju Restaurant: Ju Ju’s Beach Bar makes the great grilled fish and the best homemade fries in Barbados! You can rent umbrellas and loungers from this little beach-side rum shop and spend the entire day kicking back and relaxing.
- Ramshackle: a quaint bar serving Bajan delicacies and is ideal for great drinks and friends. Reduced prices are available after sunset.