Summer Specials: Contact our Rentals Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
- Status: For Rent
- Plot Size: 40000 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 6500 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Jacuzzi - outdoor
This luxurious five bedroom villa, located on one acre of lush, tropically landscaped gardens; Epitomizing modern style and elegance, the villa features exceptional craftsmanship and finishes throughout. Covered patio, with dining area, wet bar and outdoor heated Jacuzzi render the outdoor living space as appealing as the villa's opulent interiors.
Contact us for Summer Specials!
Summer US$ 2,000
Winter US$ 3,000
Monkey Puzzle is a luxurious five bedroom villa offering sea views of the Caribbean Sea. It sits on approximately one acre of lush, tropically landscaped gardens within the prestigious Westmoreland community in St. James.
This stunning home represents the epitome of modern style and elegance; it features exceptional craftsmanship and finishes reflected in the blend of marble and coral stone throughout. Two en suite guest rooms located on the ground floor open onto a private patio. The master bedroom is located on the first floor and shares a spacious balcony with an adjacent guest bedroom. This balcony is the perfect spot to enjoy stunning tropical sunsets. A charming fifth bedroom with its own separate entrance via the lush tropical gardens overlooks the exceptional Westmoreland neighborhood.
The covered patio, offering spectacular views of the swimming pool and well-manicured gardens, along with the dining area, wet bar and outdoor heated Jacuzzi render the outdoor living space as appealing as the villa's opulent interior, making Monkey Puzzle ideal for entertaining.
Bedroom 5 has a double bed
Closest beach: Colony Club
Colour printer that has a capability to scan and fax
Swimming pool size & depth: 27ft long x 14ft 8" wide and 6ft deep
Click here for food options provided by cook
- Large pool & sundeck
- Televisions in each bedroom
- Impeccable modern & elegant decor
- Close to the Royal Westmoreland Resort
- Close to all amenities on the West Coast
- Comfortably accommodates up to 8 people
- Positioned on 1 acre of lush tropical gardens
Amenities:All bedrooms air conditioned, Bar, Bath Robes, BBQ, Boardgames, Breezy location, Business center, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in living room, Covered parking, Covered terrace, Deck / Decking, DVD / Video, DVD library, Electric gates, Electric water heater, Enclosed Gardens, Environmentally friendly, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully gated, Garage, Garden view, Gated, Gated entrance, High ceilings, Ice maker, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Media Room, Panoramic views, Patio, Private location, Private terrace / deck, Restaurants close by, Safes in all Bedrooms, Sea Views, Security Alarm, Solar Power Hot Water, Sun loungers, Sun terrace, Sun umbrellas, Telephone, Terrace, Towels included, TV, TVs in bedrooms, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||5||US$ 2,000|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||5||US$ 3,000|
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer Specials: Contact our Rentals Department at email@example.com for details!||5|
All rates subject to 7.5% VAT; Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year
Special rates take precedence over standard summer and winter rates.
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom - first floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Balcony||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2 - ground floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3 - first floor||1||-||-||-||Shared||Shower Only||Balcony||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 4 - ground floor||-||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||Balcony||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 5 (double bed) - first floor and separate entrance||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||Balcony||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Maid/Laundress||2 staff, 7 days per week. 8: 30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Housekeeper||6 days per week. 8: 30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Chef||6 days per week. 8:30 am - 2:30 pm and 6:00 pm until (Dinner usually served around 8:30 pm) . Prepares up to 3 meals a day|
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Michael Kors. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre where fine dining range from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.