Summer Specials: Contact our Rentals Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
Cassia Heights is a golfer’s dream; the Robert Trent Jones designed course is one of the finest in the Caribbean. Cassia Heights 4 is a well-maintained beautifully decorated two-bedroom villa with an attached one-bedroom cottage, ideal for a relaxed holiday in the Caribbean. Children and teenagers are welcome and will enjoy the communal pool, while the adults will also enjoy access to the clubhouse, golf and tennis.
Contact us for Summer Specials!
Summer US$ 350
Winter US$ 600
Located within the exclusive Royal Westmoreland Estate, Cassia Heights is a cluster of semi-detached golf villas set on a bluff with views over the championship 18-hole golf course, adjoining lake or out to the Caribbean Sea.
Cassia Heights 4 is a well-maintained beautifully decorated two-bedroom villa with an attached one-bedroom cottage, ideal for a relaxed holiday in the Caribbean. Finished with a lively colour palate, tasteful furnishings and a verdant tropical garden, the villa has an open terrace with BBQ grill and sun loungers with lovely views of the communal pool, resort and Caribbean Sea beyond.
Simply put, a holiday at Cassia Heights 4 offers it all - with access to the world-class golf course and other facilities at Royal Westmoreland, holidaymakers have a range of amenities right at their fingertips. Children are welcomed, making it a great option for families. There is a full-time housekeeper to look after you; cleaning and laundry are included while simple meal preparation is available upon request.
The facilities at Royal Westmoreland offer an enviable range of amenities. The impressive clubhouse has a stylish bar and fine dining bistro offering local delicacies. The helpful staff will look after your every desire leaving you free to enjoy the spectacular views of the golf course. There is also a gym and community pool, as well as tennis courts and the 18-hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones. Royal Westmoreland also has a Beach Club at nearby Mullins Beach where beach chairs and towels are provided.
- Golf course
- Tennis courts
- Desireable location
- Communal facilities
- Full time Housekeeper
- Close to all the amenities
- Separate 1 Bedroom Cottage
- Royal Westmoreland Membership
Amenities:110 volts, 220 volts, 24 Hour Security, ADSL, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Bar, Bath Robes, BBQ, Beach Access, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Club House, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Countryside views, Covered terrace, Deck / Decking, DVD / Video, Enclosed Gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully gated, Gated entrance, Golf available, Golf course, Golf course view, Guest cottage, Gym, High ceilings, Ice maker, IPOD Docking Station, Lock off bedrooms, Luxury Finishes, Night watchman, Panoramic views, Patio, Private beach access, Private location, Restaurant close by, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Solar Power Hot Water, Sun deck, Sun terrace, Telephone, Tennis Court, TV, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||3||US$ 350|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||3||US$ 600|
|04/14/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer Specials: Contact our Rentals Department at email@example.com for details!||3|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year
Special rates take precedence over standard summer and winter rates.
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2- ground floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3- Cottage||-||-||2||-||Ensuite||Bath Only||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand.|
|Housekeeper||5 days per week. 8 hours per day|
|Security / security guard||24 hrs|
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.