- Status: Available
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Plunge Pool
A splendid 4 bed beach house perched on a hill side offering unobstructed, panoramic views of the sea and the impressive East Coast. The upper balcony is ideal for dining or lazing around with its inviting hammock and plunge pool where one can enjoy the breathtaking afternoon sunsets. The indoors are perfect for entertaining with its modern kitchen and games room equipped with a pool table.
White Caps is a stunning Barbados beach house on the East Coast of Barbados, perfect for surfing; it is an area known for its natural beauty and the rolling "white caps" of the Atlantic Ocean. This impressive home sits on just under 10,000 sq ft of hillside land, providing unobstructed, panoramic views from Pico Tenerife to Martin's Bay. It is cooled by the tropical trade winds.
The upper balcony provides a most comfortable retreat; it opens up to show the endless view and you can hear the sound of waves crashing and smell the ozone in the air. The balcony is perfect for dining or to enjoy a snooze in the hammock. Or, for a magical experience, get up early and watch the sun rise over the sea. The pool is 8ft x 10ft perfect for a dip on a sunny day.
Inside the house, the open plan concept and the large glass windows and doors of the upper floor provide a spacious living environment, maximising the ocean view.
The kitchen is fitted with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, providing modern convenience in a rustic paradise.
The bathrooms are spacious and neutral tiles interplay with modern vanities and facilities, providing contemporary amenities.
The lower level has a fully furnished games room, providing entertainment for "kids of all ages". There is a full size pool table, and entertainment centre.
Panoramic views, untouched natural beauty and modern conveniences make this a perfect retreat for families and couples to get away from it all in style.
White Caps also has a second kitchen on the lower level. This suite which has a 600 sqft deck, can be used as separate, self contained accommodation if required.
We provide a full concierge service to our guests both before they leave and during their stay. We can organise VIP "fast track" airport services (so you avoid the queues), airport transfers and car hire and any trips, tours, activities or water sports.
We also offer a shopping service if you can't tear yourself away from the tranquility and comfort of White Caps!
There are 3 bedrooms plus a family room with a sleeper sofa which can be made private
- Wine cellar
- Games room
- Games room
- Two Kitchens
- Barbeque grill
- En suite bedrooms
- Private plunge pool
- 3 storey beach villa
- Indoor & Outdoor dining
- Two balconies & large deck
- All bedrooms air-conditioned
- Unobstructed panoramic views
Additional images available at http://www.flickr.com/photos/caribbeanhotels/sets/72157628077320934/
Amenities:ADSL, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, BBQ, Beach Access, Beach chairs, Beach front, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Panoramic views, Patio, Plunge Pool, Private terrace / deck, Sea Views, Swimming Pool, TV, Water front
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Bedroom 1||1||-||-||-||-||-||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||1||-||-||-||-||-||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3||1||-||-||-||-||-||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 4- sofa bed||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||0 x 0|
- 'Soupbowl' Beach: fantastic rugged beach great for surfing amongst beautiful rock formations.
- The Cove Restaurant: a very warm and inviting restaurant with amazing sea views offering tasty traditional Bajan treats.
- The Atlantis Restaurant: Chefs cook up delightful Caribbean food using only fresh local produce, seafood and meats. Opened daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner and buffets on Wednesday and Sundays.
- The Roundhouse Restaurant: serving lunch and dinner, guests can choose to dine on the deck overlooking the ocean waves smashing on the rugged coastline while eating internationally inspired food.
- Naniki Restaurant: huge picture windows and outdoor porch seating allow you to enjoy the exhilarating panoramic view of surrounding fields and hills and, when making the alfresco choice, a refreshing breeze along with your lunch of exquisitely prepared Caribbean standards.
- Andromeda Gardens: come and visit this unique garden located on the east of Barbados in the parish of St Joseph. Walk through the winding pathways as you journey through this horticultural delight. Be amazed at the variety of unique trees, some of which are not found anywhere else in the Caribbean. Relax by the main pond and enjoy this wonderful space.