- Status: Available
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool, Plunge Pool
Old Trees, where casual island elegance blends perfectly with the sophisticated comforts of home, is just steps away from the pristine white sands and tranquil blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Azzurro is an open plan, fully air-conditioned apartment that boasts luxurious finishes and magnificent views from the living and dining rooms as well as the master suite. There is an en suite guest bedroom and additional guest powder room. This apartment is fully equipped with all the comforts of home.
Summer US$ 600
Winter US$ 950
Welcome to Old Trees, where casual island elegance blends perfectly with the sophisticated comforts of home. Situated on the West Coast of Barbados, these stylish beachfront apartments are just steps away from the pristine white sands and tranquil blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. This breathtaking location, combined with near-perfect weather and cooling trade wind breezes, has made Old Trees one of the most desired holiday properties in Barbados.
At Old Trees, comfort, space and privacy reign supreme. Set on one of the most beautiful beaches on the West Coast, these beachfront residences were designed to offer a unique atmosphere benefitting from the refreshing and gentle sea breezes that continually circulate throughout the building.
Azzurro is an open plan, fully air-conditioned apartment that has a fully equipped kitchen and spacious living and dining areas. The apartment boasts luxurious finishes and magnificent views from the living and dining rooms as well as the master suite. There is an en suite guest bedroom and additional guest powder room. This apartment is fully equipped with all the comforts of home. Built to a high standard, finishes include large marble slab floors, high pickled tray ceilings, spotlights, coral mouldings and arched doorways. The large covered terrace has a private plunge pool, al fresco dining and sun loungers.
Guests have access to the property's free-form swimming pool, lush tropical gardens and impeccable Paynes Bay Beach, located just beyond Old Trees’ gardens, complete with sun loungers, umbrellas and enviable beach butler service. The beach is famous for swimming with turtles, and is also just a short stroll from The Sandy Lane Hotel & Beach, just one bay over to the north.
Old Trees is fully managed and maintained and includes a successful rental history as well as 24 hr. security. The development recently underwent a full maintenance and upgrade program including the repair or replacement of all exterior walls, woodwork and coral moulding, as well as a complete exterior repaint. Work also included a new pool terrace, new landscaping, garden lighting, irrigation and drainage, as well as a new security hut.
Minutes away from the West Coast’s best dining, nightlife and shopping; Old Trees is ideally located for a truly memorable holiday or living experience.
- Alfresco dining
- Ground floor unit
- Private plunge pool
- Fully equipped unit
- Complimentary kayak
- Sophisticated vibrant interiors
Amenities:24 Hour Security, ADSL, Air conditioning, All bedrooms en suite, Beach front, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Communal swimming pool, Electric gates, Established gardens, Family location, Gated, Master bedroom en suite, Night watchman, Plunge Pool, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Security guard, Security Safe, Telephone, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||2||US$ 600|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||2||US$ 950|
All rates subject to 7.5% VAT, Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year,
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Bath Only||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Cook||WINTER 6 days per week. 8:30 am - 1:30 pm and 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm. Summer 3 days per week. 8:30 am - 1:30 pm and 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm. | Prepares up to 2 meals a day. Menus can be provided on request|
|Housekeeper||WINTER 6 days per week. 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. SUMMER 3 days per week. 8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Security / security guard||24 hrs|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘eat, drink, play’ is this electric restaurants' slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Daphne’s Restaurant: is a part of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group and has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant from around the world.
- Holder’s Hill Polo Field: known as the main Polo venue in Barbados Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November to May.
- Paynes Bay Fish Market: one of the smaller fish markets on the island where you can buy fresh local fish or watch as the fishermen dock their boats and offload.
- Mr. Vic: this is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dish up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Paynes Bay Vendors: every Friday you can catch a sumptuously fresh grilled fish, served with traditional Bajan seasonings. Of course there’s more, the vendors have a variety of Bajan delights including grilled chicken, macaroni pie, rice and peas and to wash it down Bajan rum is available along with other drinks.
- The House Hotel: is a chic, tranquil retreat for adults to unwind and reconnect in a setting of understated elegance.
- Tamarind Cove Hotel: featuring 104 newly renovated and contemporary guest rooms on a prime 750 sq.ft. stretch of serene beach, this luxury hotel is an ideal Barbadian destination for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
- Treasure Beach Hotel: this Caribbean resort has airy and contemporary suites. Enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award-winning restaurant, where our dinner menu changes on a nightly basis.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: Internationally trained chefs provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.