- Status: Available
- Size (Covered): 3230 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
Old Trees, where casual island elegance blends perfectly with the sophisticated comforts of home, is just steps away from the pristine white sands and tranquil blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. ‘Bella Vista’ has three en suite bedrooms with air conditioning and ceiling fans. The master suite with Jacuzzi bath and French doors leading onto a private balcony offering spectacular views - the best way to greet a new morning in the tropics.
Summer US$ 850
Winter US$ 1,350
Welcome to Old Trees, where casual island elegance blends perfectly with the sophisticated comforts of home. Named after the age old Casuarina trees that line the front of the property Old Trees is situated on the West Coast of Barbados. The stylish beachfront apartments are just steps away from the pristine white sands and tranquil blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. This breathtaking location, combined with near-perfect weather and cooling trade wind breezes, has made Old Trees one of the most desired holiday properties in Barbados.
At Old Trees, comfort, space and privacy reign supreme. Set on one of the most beautiful beaches on the West Coast, these beachfront residences were designed to offer a unique atmosphere benefitting from the refreshing and gentle sea breezes that continually circulate throughout the building.
‘Bella Vista’ has three en suite bedrooms with air conditioning and ceiling fans. The master suite with Jacuzzi bath and French doors leading onto a private balcony offering spectacular views - the best way to greet a new morning in the tropics.
The open plan layout includes a fully equipped kitchen and spacious living and dining areas. Built to a high standard, finishes include large marble slab floors, high pickled tray ceilings, spotlights, coral mouldings and arched doorways. The large covered terrace is set up for al fresco dining - relax with a sundowner in hand as you take in the views of an exquisite Caribbean sunset.
Guests have access to the property's free-form swimming pool, lush tropical gardens and impeccable Paynes Bay Beach, located just beyond Old Trees’ gardens, complete with sun loungers, umbrellas and enviable beach butler service. The beach is famous for swimming with turtles, and is also just a short stroll from The Sandy Lane Hotel & Beach, just one bay over to the north.
Old Trees is fully managed and maintained and includes a successful rental history as well as 24 hr. Security. The development recently underwent a full maintenance and upgrade program including the repair or replacement of all exterior walls, woodwork and coral moulding, as well as a complete exterior repaint. Work also included a new pool terrace, new landscaping, garden lighting, irrigation and drainage, as well as a new security hut.
Minutes away from the West Coast’s best dining, nightlife and shopping; Old Trees is ideally located for a truly memorable holiday or living experience.
Safe in Master bedroom
Two single beds can be used jointly as a King bed or separately
Two Kayaks and two paddle boards available to all guests free of charge from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm. Life Jackets are also available
- 24 hours security
- Communal facilities
- Beach front property
- Spectacular sea views
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Private beach chairs & umbrellas
- Fully air conditioned throughout
- All bedrooms include ensuite bathrooms
Amenities:110 volts, 24 Hour Security, ADSL, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Beach chairs, Beach front, Beach umbrellas, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Covered terrace, DVD / Video, DVD library, Electric gates, Elevator, Enclosed Gardens, Environmentally friendly, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully air conditioned, Fully gated, Garden view, Gated, Gated entrance, Generator, Hair dryer, High ceilings, Ice maker, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Night watchman, Private beach access, Private location, Private terrace / deck, Restaurants close by, Safes in all Bedrooms, Sea Views, Security guard, Solar Power Hot Water, Sub Zero fridge, Sun loungers, Sun umbrellas, Telephone, TV, TVs in bedrooms, Walking distance to beach, Walking distance to shops, Wine cooler
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||3||US$ 850|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||3||US$ 1,350|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year, All rates subject to 7.5% VAT.
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3||1||-||-||2||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||8.30am - 4.30pm. On site. Available on demand|
|Housekeeper||6 days per week. 8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Cook||Cook included 6 days per week for Winter & Christmas bookings only.|
|Security / security guard||24 hrs|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘eat, drink, play’ is this electric restaurants' slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Daphne’s Restaurant: is a part of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group and has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant from around the world.
- Holder’s Hill Polo Field: known as the main Polo venue in Barbados Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November to May.
- Paynes Bay Fish Market: one of the smaller fish markets on the island where you can buy fresh local fish or watch as the fishermen dock their boats and offload.
- Mr. Vic: this is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dish up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Paynes Bay Vendors: every Friday you can catch a sumptuously fresh grilled fish, served with traditional Bajan seasonings. Of course there’s more, the vendors have a variety of Bajan delights including grilled chicken, macaroni pie, rice and peas and to wash it down Bajan rum is available along with other drinks.
- The House Hotel: is a chic, tranquil retreat for adults to unwind and reconnect in a setting of understated elegance.
- Tamarind Cove Hotel: featuring 104 newly renovated and contemporary guest rooms on a prime 750 sq.ft. stretch of serene beach, this luxury hotel is an ideal Barbadian destination for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
- Treasure Beach Hotel: this Caribbean resort has airy and contemporary suites. Enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award-winning restaurant, where our dinner menu changes on a nightly basis.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: Internationally trained chefs provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.
|I stayed at this apartment with my family for 2 weeks in May 2010 and I can honestly say the apartment is superb. The quality of both the apartment and the complex is first rate. Being so close to the beach is fantastic and the pool is great for just relaxing and cooling off after a spell in the sun. To complete the experience of total relaxation, the fact that the apartment is serviced is a huge advantage when it comes to doing household chores such as laundry. When you think of a holiday in Barbados, you think of beutiful sea views from the veranda and palm trees swaying in the breeze, well this apartment has it all ! Highly recomended. Chris & family in the UK|
|This is a lovely, well-stocked and tastefully decorated apartment in old trees, which i believe is the most beautiful complex in St James. this beach-front property is spacious, comfortable and well situated on a clear, sandy stretch of Paynes Bay. we loved the beach-front location, within walking distance to amenities. The owners have done a wonderful job in making Bella Vista feel like home -- the linens in the bedrooms and bathrooms are top quality and the kitchen is well-stocked with a large selection of cooking supplies and appliances. the apartment feels very safe, located on the second floor, and is complete with 24 hour security. we had an exceptional stay at bella vista and i would highly recommend to anyone looking for a luxurious stay in Barbados!|
|My family had a wonderful & relaxing stay in this stunning 3 bdrm, 3 1/2 bath Villa on the beach! It was first class all the way, spacious, fully equipped & very comfortable. Many hours spent relaxing on the terrace enjoying the view. The location is excellent in Paynes Bay, shopping is a few minutes drive away in Holetown & many fabulous restaurants within walking distance. The beach is stunning, clear blue Caribbean water to swim in, lounge chairs to relax on and a beautiful beach to enjoy walking. Do not hesitate at all to stay in this Villa at "Old Trees", you will not be disappointed. The owner is very easy to communicate with and answered all questions & concerns. This is paradise found!|
|Had a fantastic 10 day holiday at Old Trees, great apartment with fantastic views. Nothing easier to step onto the beach and spend the day at at incredible Paynes Bay, the best stretch of beach in St. James. Extremely well located for all the local amenities and very comfortable. Highly recommended!|