- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool, Plunge Pool
Old Trees, where casual island elegance blends perfectly with the sophisticated comforts of home, is just steps away from the pristine white sands and tranquil blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. This well equipped apartment offers 3 en suite bedrooms, private plunge pool and exquisite garden and sea views.
Price on request
Welcome to Old Trees, where casual island elegance blends perfectly with the sophisticated comforts of home. Named after the age old Casuarina trees that line the front of the property Old Trees is situated on the West Coast of Barbados. The stylish beachfront apartments are just steps away from the pristine white sands and tranquil blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. This breathtaking location, combined with near-perfect weather and cooling trade wind breezes, has made Old Trees one of the most desired holiday properties in Barbados.
At Old Trees, comfort, space and privacy reign supreme. Set on one of the most beautiful beaches on the West Coast, these beachfront residences were designed to offer a unique atmosphere benefitting from the refreshing and gentle sea breezes that continually circulate throughout the building.
The Casuarinas is a luxurious third floor apartment with exquisite views of the gardens and Caribbean Sea beyond, and the modern interiors use an exciting aquamarine and turquoise colour scheme, designed to reflect this stunning natural beauty. There are three spacious en suite bedrooms, including a master suite with private patio.
The apartment is well-equipped with all the modern conveniences and luxuries you would expect in one of the most spectacular properties in Barbados, including a large Jacuzzi, rain effect shower and a private plunge pool on the covered terrace. The apartment is fully air-conditioned and has ceiling fans throughout.
The golden sands of Paynes Bay Beach are just beyond Old Trees gardens, Guests have access to the property's free-form swimming pool, lush tropical gardens and impeccable Paynes Bay Beach, located just beyond Old Trees’ gardens, complete with sun loungers, umbrellas and enviable beach butler service. The beach is famous for swimming with turtles, and is also just a short stroll from The Sandy Lane Hotel & Beach, just one bay over to the north.
Old Trees is fully managed and maintained and includes a successful rental history as well as 24 hr. security. The development recently underwent a full maintenance and upgrade program including the repair or replacement of all exterior walls, woodwork and coral moulding, as well as a complete exterior repaint. Work also included a new pool terrace, new landscaping, garden lighting, irrigation and drainage, as well as a new security hut.
Minutes away from the West Coast’s best dining, nightlife and shopping; Old Trees is ideally located for a truly memorable holiday or living experience.
Safe in Master bedroom
Private plunge pool is 4 ft deep
Two single beds can be used jointly as a king or separately
wo Kayaks and two paddle boards available to all guests free of charge from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm. Life Jackets are also available
- Sea views
- Plunge pool
- Luxury finishes
- Communal facilities
- Close to all the amenities
- Complimentary beach chairs & umbrellas
Amenities:110 volts, 24 Hour Security, ADSL, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Beach front, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Covered terrace, DVD / Video, DVD library, Electric gates, Elevator, Enclosed Gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully air conditioned, Fully gated, Garden view, Gated, Gated entrance, Generator, Hair dryer, High ceilings, Ice maker, IPOD Docking Station, Jacuzzi - outdoor, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Night watchman, Patio, Plunge Pool, Private beach access, Private location, Private terrace / deck, Restaurant close by, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Security guard, Security Safe, Solar Power Hot Water, Staffed, Stereo, Sub Zero fridge, Sun loungers, Telephone, Towels included, TV, TVs in bedrooms, Walking distance to beach, Water front, Wine cooler, Wireless broadband connection
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year. All rates subject to 7.5% VAT
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||8:30 am - 4:30 pm. On site. Available on demand|
|Housekeeper||6 days per week. 8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Cook||6 days per week. 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. Prepares up to 3 meals a day|
|Security / security guard||24 hrs|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘eat, drink, play’ is this electric restaurants' slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Daphne’s Restaurant: is a part of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group and has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant from around the world.
- Holder’s Hill Polo Field: known as the main Polo venue in Barbados Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November to May.
- Paynes Bay Fish Market: one of the smaller fish markets on the island where you can buy fresh local fish or watch as the fishermen dock their boats and offload.
- Mr. Vic: this is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dish up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Paynes Bay Vendors: every Friday you can catch a sumptuously fresh grilled fish, served with traditional Bajan seasonings. Of course there’s more, the vendors have a variety of Bajan delights including grilled chicken, macaroni pie, rice and peas and to wash it down Bajan rum is available along with other drinks.
- The House Hotel: is a chic, tranquil retreat for adults to unwind and reconnect in a setting of understated elegance.
- Tamarind Cove Hotel: featuring 104 newly renovated and contemporary guest rooms on a prime 750 sq.ft. stretch of serene beach, this luxury hotel is an ideal Barbadian destination for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
- Treasure Beach Hotel: this Caribbean resort has airy and contemporary suites. Enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award-winning restaurant, where our dinner menu changes on a nightly basis.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: Internationally trained chefs provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.