- Status: Available
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
Situated on the ground floor this luxury apartment is immaculately designed offering classical Caribbean architecture harmonizing with modern conveniences creating a luxurious Caribbean retreat. A quaint outdoor terrace is perfectly situated adjacent to the beach where clear blue skies or starry nights can be enjoyed.
Summer US$ 900
Winter US$ 1,400
Smugglers Cove 1, is a luxury 3 bedroom, beach front apartment. It is ideally positioned on the ground floor of this luxury development and will afford guests effortless walks to what is arguably the best beach in Barbados.
Its position and layout make it absolutely ideal for outdoor dining, as guests can relax and entertain under clear skies on the spacious lanai.
Synonymous with the architecture and aesthetic of the entire development- Smugglers 1 is immaculately designed. Classic Caribbean Architecture in conjunction with bold dramatic pieces and every modern convenience provides the best of both worlds for those looking for the perfect luxurious Caribbean Retreat.
Safe in Master bedroom
Communal lap swimming pool
- Immaculate design
- Direct beach access on Paynes Bay
- Designed with outdoor living in mind
- Fitted with every modern convenience
- Safe swimming directly in front of the building
- Beach bar within a short walk along the beach
- Fine dining restaurant within a short walk along beach
- Great for sunset or early morning walks along the beach
Amenities:110 volts, 24 Hour Security, ADSL, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, Bath Robes, BBQ, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Beach front, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Covered terrace, Deck / Decking, DVD / Video, DVD library, Electric gates, Electric water heater, Elevator, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully air conditioned, Fully gated, Gated, Gated entrance, Hair dryer, Ice maker, IPOD Docking Station, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Patio, Private beach access, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Security guard, Security Safe, Solar Power Hot Water, Stereo, Sun loungers, Sun terrace, Telephone, Terrace, Towels included, TV, Walking distance to shops, Water front, Wine cooler, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||3||US$ 900|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||3||US$ 1,400|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year,
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||8.30am - 4.30pm. Available on demand|
|Housekeeper/Cook||6 days per week. 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. Prepares Breakfast and light Lunch|
|Concierge||Monday - Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Security / security guard||Monday - Saturday: 5:00 pm - 9:00 am. Sunday: 24hrs|
|Communal Butler x 2||Monday - Sunday|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘eat, drink, play’ is this electric restaurants' slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Daphne’s Restaurant: is a part of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group and has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant from around the world.
- Holder’s Hill Polo Field: known as the main Polo venue in Barbados Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November to May.
- Paynes Bay Fish Market: one of the smaller fish markets on the island where you can buy fresh local fish or watch as the fishermen dock their boats and offload.
- Mr. Vic: this is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dish up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Paynes Bay Vendors: every Friday you can catch a sumptuously fresh grilled fish, served with traditional Bajan seasonings. Of course there’s more, the vendors have a variety of Bajan delights including grilled chicken, macaroni pie, rice and peas and to wash it down Bajan rum is available along with other drinks.
- The House Hotel: is a chic, tranquil retreat for adults to unwind and reconnect in a setting of understated elegance.
- Tamarind Cove Hotel: featuring 104 newly renovated and contemporary guest rooms on a prime 750 sq.ft. stretch of serene beach, this luxury hotel is an ideal Barbadian destination for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
- Treasure Beach Hotel: this Caribbean resort has airy and contemporary suites. Enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award-winning restaurant, where our dinner menu changes on a nightly basis.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: Internationally trained chefs provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.
|“Truly an AMAZING experience!” Our stay at Smugglers Cove 1 for our 15th anniversary was simply Amazing. From booking to arrival through our stay and up until the minute we departed, the Luxury Retreat and Villa Management Team was accommodating and attentive to our every need. Smugglers Cove 1 Villa was beautiful and exactly as reflected on your website. Well decorated, spacious, very clean and completely stocked with everything we needed. Our housekeeper and resident cook Ms. Ollie was amazing and took great care of us. We will definitely be returning. Ms. Ollie cooking was amazing.... A great experience. Favorite activity: Our visit to Harrison's Cave..it was breathtaking|