- Status: Available
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
Royal View is a beautifully furnished Penthouse affording 2 large en suite bedrooms, outdoor dining, sea and garden views. Ideally situated for a peaceful vacation and still within easy access to golf, driving range, tennis courts, gym plus on-site dining.
Summer US$ 225 - US$ 400
Winter US$ 275 - US$ 475
This brand new beautifully furnished apartment offers the location, views and lifestyle of a multi-million dollar property but at a fraction of the cost. Play golf, enjoy the convenience of the private pools, restaurant and bars and the grand clubhouse facilities or spend a day on the popular Mullins Beach where a beach bar, restaurants, water sports, safe swimming and sun chairs and umbrellas await.
Royal View includes two air-conditioned en suite bedrooms, quality kitchen and bathrooms, breakfast bar, dining area and a lovely west-facing covered terrace which offers sea views and a chance to enjoy daily sunsets from the privacy of this wonderful property.
Royal View comes complete with all the comforts and conveniences of home as well as full time management and housekeeping.
Closest beach: Colony Club
- Covered terraces
- Safe, fax & internet
- Large communal pool
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gorgeous sunset views
- Hallway / Penthouse patio
- Beautiful open plan living space
- Lounge/dining room with Cable TV, CD Player
- Membership at Royal Westmoreland which includes the beach facilities at Mullins
Amenities:110 volts, 24 Hour Security, ADSL, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, Bar, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Beach chairs, Beach club, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Club House, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Covered terrace, DVD / Video, Elevator, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully gated, Garden view, Gated, Golf available, Golf course, Gym, IPOD Docking Station, Kids Club, Onsite Rum Shop, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Roof terrace, Sea Views, Stereo, Swimming Pool, Telephone, Terrace, Towels included, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||1||US$ 225|
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||2||US$ 400|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||1||US$ 275|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||2||US$ 475|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year,
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||-||-||-||1||-||-||-||0 x 0|
|Housekeeper||One day per week|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.
|Jane & Andrew and Yvonne & Alan|
|Once again a great 2-week trip to Barbados (14-28.06.2013) and our second to RWM The villa was spacious and well equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fans in each separate living space, including both bedrooms The grocery pack provided meant we arrived (at Banks o'clock!!!!!) and went straight onto island time, without worrying about getting to the grocery store for supplies immediately The infinity pool, adjacent to the apartment and surrounded by the most beautiful and well-kept gardens, was a great bonus and meant we didn't have to make our way to the main pool at the Sanctuary The free shuttle took us to the gorgeous Mullins Bay beach which provides free luxury sunbeds, towels and sun umbrellas and has a new restaurant from July 2013 The Banks rum shack on the main RWM estate was a great spot with the lovely Laverne keeping us supplied with Mount Gay rum!!!!! A car is advisable due to location However, we didn't want to drive on vacation - our tip was to use the free shuttle bus in the morning to the beach and then get the local bus back (from outside the Indulgence Spa at Mullins) into Holetown in the afternoon, to collect groceries or enjoy a late and leisurely lunch, meaning only one taxi ride each day - saving a few dollars The restaurants and bars in nearby Holetown offer a wide range of cuisines and budgets The staff at RWM and West Coast Villas are so helpful and welcoming - special mention to Michelle, Laverne, Kaye and Candi Missing it already - we will be back!!!!!|
|At first I want to say thank you for this great penthouse. And westmoreland is really nice. We love it at all our vacation time. And we were invited in cocktail partys there... With rumpunch...and so we were in some other villas there. And we will come back next year.|