- Status: For Rent
- Size (Covered): 6209 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
This creatively and vibrantly designed luxurious apartment is located on one of the most desirable beaches on island, where safe swimming, snorkelling and beach service awaits guests. The apartment has the perfect open plan layout ideal for entertaining, dining and lounging with friends and family.
Summer US$ 1,400
Winter US$ 2,200
Smugglers Cove 5, is a luxury 4 bedroom, beach front apartment. It is ideally positioned, this luxury development will afford guests effortless walks to what is arguably the best beach in Barbados.
Its position and layout make it absolutely ideal for outdoor dining.
Synonymous with the architecture and aesthetic of the entire development- Smugglers Cove 5 is immaculately designed. Classic Caribbean Architecture in conjunction with bold dramatic pieces and every modern convenience provides the best of both worlds for those looking for the perfect luxurious Caribbean Retreat.
ADSL speed: Max 64 - 1 M
Communal lap swimming pool
Direct beach access from apartment
Two single beds can be used as a King bed or used separately
- Immaculate design
- Direct beach access from apartment
- Designed with outdoor living in mind
- Fitted with every modern convenience
- Safe swimming directly in front of the building
- Beach bar within a short walk along the beach
- Fine dining restaurant within a short walk along beach
- Great for sunset or early morning walks along the beach
Amenities:110 volts, 220 volts, 24 Hour Security, ADSL, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, BBQ, Beach Access, Beach front, Boutique shops, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Childrens toys / board games, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Covered terrace, Driving range, DVD / Video, Electric gates, Electric water heater, Elevator, Enclosed Gardens, Environmentally friendly, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully air conditioned, Fully gated, Gated, Hair dryer, High ceilings, High Chair, Ice maker, Night watchman, Owner's storage / lock up, Restaurants close by, Security guard, Security Safe, Sun loungers, Telephone, Walking distance to beach, Walking distance to shops, Water storage tanks, Wine cooler
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||4||US$ 1,400|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||4||US$ 2,200|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Patio||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3||-||-||2||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Patio||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 4||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper||6 days per week. 8 hours per day|
|Cook||8: 30 am until. Prepares up to 3 meals a day|
|Concierge||Monday - Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Security / security guard||Monday - Saturday: 5:00 pm - 9:00 am. Sunday: 24hrs|
|Communal Butler x 2||Monday - Sunday|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘eat, drink, play’ is this electric restaurants' slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Daphne’s Restaurant: is a part of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group and has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant from around the world.
- Holder’s Hill Polo Field: known as the main Polo venue in Barbados Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November to May.
- Paynes Bay Fish Market: one of the smaller fish markets on the island where you can buy fresh local fish or watch as the fishermen dock their boats and offload.
- Mr. Vic: this is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dish up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Paynes Bay Vendors: every Friday you can catch a sumptuously fresh grilled fish, served with traditional Bajan seasonings. Of course there’s more, the vendors have a variety of Bajan delights including grilled chicken, macaroni pie, rice and peas and to wash it down Bajan rum is available along with other drinks.
- The House Hotel: is a chic, tranquil retreat for adults to unwind and reconnect in a setting of understated elegance.
- Tamarind Cove Hotel: featuring 104 newly renovated and contemporary guest rooms on a prime 750 sq.ft. stretch of serene beach, this luxury hotel is an ideal Barbadian destination for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
- Treasure Beach Hotel: this Caribbean resort has airy and contemporary suites. Enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award-winning restaurant, where our dinner menu changes on a nightly basis.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: Internationally trained chefs provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.