- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Infinity edge pool, Communal swimming pool
Unit C310, located within the Sugar Hill Tennis Village, is a stunning, privately owned penthouse apartment featuring high-standard finishes, beautiful furnishings and a private rooftop deck with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea.
Summer US$ 300
Winter US$ 550
Unit C310, located within the Sugar Hill Tennis Village, is a stunning, privately owned penthouse apartment featuring high-standard finishes and beautiful furnishings in a relaxing colour palette. The unit is easily accessed by elevator and features a private rooftop deck; furnished with sun loungers, it offers panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and vibrant west coast sunsets.
There are two air-conditioned bedrooms, each with a walk-in wardrobe, en suite bathroom and private verandah overlooking the free-form swimming pool and manicured tropical gardens below.
The apartment offers cable television, DVD player, telephone and broadband connection, as well as a friendly, part-time housekeeper / laundress to assist during your stay.
The Sugar Hill Tennis Village is set on 90 acres of extremely well maintained grounds. There is a clubhouse with breathtaking views, a magnificent 2,000 sq ft infinity edge pool and state of the art fitness centre. There is also a children’s pool, complimentary tennis at four world-class floodlit courts and a lovely restaurant and bar. A members’ lounge offers satellite television and a quiet area to relax over the odd game of chess. Sugar Hill has 24-hour security patrol and checkpoint on arrival, as well as an onsite management team. Restaurant bookings, local attraction bookings and babysitting can also be arranged for you.
Located within minutes of Holetown and Royal Westmoreland, Sugar Hill also provides beach access via the neighboring Fairmont Royal Pavilion Hotel, with sun beds and umbrellas, parking and beach service.
Safe only in master bedroom
Telephone in master bedroom
Beach club access at Fairmont Royal Pavilion
Closest beach: Colony Club/Fairmont Royal Pavilion
- Air conditioning
- Communal facilities
- Beautiful furnishings
- Part time house-keeper
- Royal Pavillion Membership
- Exclusive, gated community
- Panoramic views from sundeck
- Private rooftop sundeck with sun loungers
Amenities:110 volts, 24 Hour Security, ADSL, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Beach Access, Beach chairs, Beach club, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Club House, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Concierge Service, DVD / Video, Electric water heater, Elevator, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully gated, Furnished, Garden view, Gated entrance, Gym, Hair dryer, Ice maker, IPOD Docking Station, Owner's storage / lock up, Private beach access, Private terrace / deck, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Roof terrace, Sea Views, Security guard, Security Safe, Stereo, Sun loungers, Sun terrace, Sun umbrellas, Telephone, Tennis Court, Towels included, TV, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||2||US$ 300|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||2||US$ 550|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year; Children allowed by special request
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper||2 days per week. 9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Security / security guard||24 hrs|
- Tennis courts (on site): Championship Tennis facilities provide residents and guest the very best environment for tuition, practice and competitive play. All ages are welcome to take park in tennis programmes designed by British Davis Cup star, David Lloyd.
- The Clubhouse with pool (on site): The club house has been designed to make the most of the tropical breezes and the amazing ocean views. The reception staff are on hand to welcome you and provide assistance. You can stroll onto the covered terrace, enjoy the view or take a dip in the expansive 2,000 sq ft pool.
- Nico’s Two Restaurant (on site): The open air setting of Sugar Hill’s exclusive restaurant offers an elegant setting. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and cooks up delicious delicacies.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an onsite restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three onsite dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion: Endearingly English, brazenly lush and luxuriously captivating, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados hotel and its Platinum Coast home is an adult’s only destination. The onsite restaurants are The Palm and Taboras restaurant. The Palm is a fine dining, open air restaurant while Taboras is a casual dining restaurant.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.