Summer Specials: Contact our Rentals Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
- Status: For Rent
- Size (Covered): 3371 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: No
The Crowsnest at Coral Cove is one of a handful of luxury penthouses that overlooks Paynes Bay, arguably one of the best beaches on the West Coast of Barbados. Crowsnest is a luxurious three-bedroom apartment encompassing 3,371 sq ft of beachfront living space. Its furnishings beautifully juxtapose the building's contemporary design with the island's tropical vibe.
Contact us for Summer Specials!
Please note that there is construction next door to this development which is due to be completed by August 2018. For more information feel free to contact one of our agents at email@example.com.
Summer US$ 850
Winter US$ 1,300
The Crowsnest at Coral Cove is one of a handful of luxury penthouses that overlooks Paynes Bay, arguably one of the best beaches on the West Coast of Barbados. Morning walks along the idyllic crescent coastline are a wonderful way to greet the day. Later, take an afternoon swim with the turtles and enjoy the evening's sunset while sipping your favourite libation on the terrace.
Crowsnest is a luxurious three-bedroom apartment encompassing 3,371 sq ft of beachfront living space. Its furnishings beautifully juxtapose the building's contemporary design with the island's tropical vibe. Light limestone tile flooring, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances compliment the selection of imported bamboo, rattan and dark wood furniture. The carpeting has been custom-designed to further enhance the apartment's design scheme. Each of the three bedrooms is en suite, with a walk-in closet, television and entertainment system. The kitchen has been outfitted with all modern conveniences for those who enjoy cooking; alternately, a wide selection of casual and fine dining restaurants are just minutes away in nearby Holetown. Shopping, banks and other amenities, as well as the world-famous Sandy Lane and Royal Westmoreland golf courses, are also within easy reach.
Fourth floor of development
All bedrooms have IPOD docking stations
Two twin beds can be joined together to make a King bed
Located on Paynes Bay Beach
- Beach front
- Luxury Finishes
- Safe Swimming
- 24 hour security
- Restaurant nearby
- Beach sunbeds & umbrellas
- Water sports, beach bar nearby
Amenities:110 volts, 24 Hour Security, ADSL, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, Assigned parking, Beach bar close by, Beach chairs, Beach front, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Concierge Service, Covered parking, Covered terrace, DVD / Video, Enclosed Gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully gated, Garden view, Gated entrance, Hair dryer, IPOD Docking Station, Luxury Finishes, Night watchman, Patio, Private beach access, Private location, Private terrace / deck, Restaurant close by, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Security Alarm, Security guard, Solar Power Hot Water, Staffed, Sun loungers, Sun umbrellas, Telephone, Terrace, Towels included, TV, Walking distance to shops, Water front, Water storage tanks, Wheel Chair Accessible, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||3||US$ 850|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||3||US$ 1,300|
|04/14/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer Specials: Contact our Rentals Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for details!||3|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year. Will not accept children under 10, Non smoking property, No pets
Special rates take precedence over standard summer and winter rates.
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Property Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper/Cook||6 days per week. 9:00 am - 4:00 pm. Prepares Breakfast and light Lunch. Dinner available at an additional US$60 per day|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘eat, drink, play’ is this electric restaurants' slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Daphne’s Restaurant: is a part of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group and has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant from around the world.
- Holder’s Hill Polo Field: known as the main Polo venue in Barbados Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November to May.
- Paynes Bay Fish Market: one of the smaller fish markets on the island where you can buy fresh local fish or watch as the fishermen dock their boats and offload.
- Mr. Vic: this is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dish up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Paynes Bay Vendors: every Friday you can catch a sumptuously fresh grilled fish, served with traditional Bajan seasonings. Of course there’s more, the vendors have a variety of Bajan delights including grilled chicken, macaroni pie, rice and peas and to wash it down Bajan rum is available along with other drinks.
- The House Hotel: is a chic, tranquil retreat for adults to unwind and reconnect in a setting of understated elegance.
- Tamarind Cove Hotel: featuring 104 newly renovated and contemporary guest rooms on a prime 750 sq.ft. stretch of serene beach, this luxury hotel is an ideal Barbadian destination for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
- Treasure Beach Hotel: this Caribbean resort has airy and contemporary suites. Enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award-winning restaurant, where our dinner menu changes on a nightly basis.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: Internationally trained chefs provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.
|Gorgeous location. Beautiful Villa. The unit is located on Paynes Bay, a beautiful stretch of sand. Clear, warm water with no rocks at shoreline makes for perfect swimming. The Villa is in great condition and well furnished with comfortable beds, clean linens and new appliances. it is spacious and fit my family of six perfectly. The onsite housekeeper is a lovely, cheerful lady who was sincerely interested in our well-being and comfort. I would definitely rent this apartment again. The refrigerator and pantry was pre-stocked prior to arrival. After a long-long day of travel, the last thing you want to do is go hunting for the market for food/necessities for your family.|