- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
This elegantly decorated three-bedroom, three bedroom villa overlooks the 18th Green of the Royal Westmoreland Golf Course.
Summer US$ 645
Winter US$ 770
This elegantly decorated three-bedroom, three bathroom villa overlooks the 18th Green of the Royal Westmoreland Golf Course. Lovingly refurbished by its new owner, an international interior decorator, it exemplifies her refined taste to create a sophisticated yet welcoming home.
The fully air-conditioned villa features a sitting room, dining area and kitchen, as well as a large covered terrace with space for entertaining and al fresco dining. Much of the beautiful furniture has been custom-made for Alamanda, and the stunning curtains were hand-made in England.
All three beautifully decorated, large double bedrooms are fitted with both air-conditioning and ceiling fans, as well as lovely curtains with black-out lining. The upstairs bedroom has a terrace where you can relax and enjoy the beautiful view over the golf course to the sea, while the downstairs bedroom's terrace has been opened up to provide an additional bedroom with a double sofa bed. The en suite bathrooms have beautiful Italian marble showers and large baths, as well as custom-made French vanity units with both UK and local electric plugs. An attractive courtyard features a one-bedroom en suite cottage with lovely views of the gardens.
Just a short walk to the Royal Westmoreland clubhouse and a short drive to the fine dining, shopping and beaches along the West Coast, Alamanda offers a range of amenities. Housekeeping services are included, as well as cable TV, DVD, Bose Music System with iPod connection, internet radio, BBQ, WIFI and hairdryers.
The facilities at Royal Westmoreland offer an enviable range of amenities. The impressive clubhouse has a stylish bar and fine dining bistro offering local delicacies. The helpful staff will look after your every desire leaving you free to enjoy the spectacular views of the golf course. There is also a gym and community pool, as well as tennis courts and the 18-hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones. Royal Westmoreland also has a Beach Club at nearby Mullins Beach where beach chairs and towels are provided.
Two twins can be used jointly as a King or separately.
Beach Membership at Mullins Beach
- Club house
- Fully gated
- Golf course
- Fairway views
- Separate cottage
- Caribbean sea views
- Royal Westmoreland Membership
Amenities:110 volts, 220 volts, 24 Hour Security, ADSL, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, Bath Robes, BBQ, Beach Access, Beach club, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Club House, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Countryside views, Courtyard, Deck / Decking, Dial up internet access, DVD / Video, Environmentally friendly, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Gated, Gated entrance, Golf available, Golf course, Golf course view, Guest cottage, Gym, Hair dryer, House keepers quarters, IPOD Docking Station, Lock off bedrooms, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Onsite Rum Shop, Owner's storage / lock up, Panoramic views, Pantry, Restaurants close by, Roof terrace, Sea Views, Security guard, Solar Power Hot Water, Staffed, Stereo, Sun deck, Sun umbrellas, Telephone, Tennis Court, Terrace, Towels included, TV, Wine cooler, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||3||US$ 645|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||3||US$ 770|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Years
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||-||1||2||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||-||1||2||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3 Cottage||-||1||2||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand.|
|Housekeeper||5 days per week. 9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Security / security guard||Communal Security. 24 hrs|
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.