Summer Specials: Contact our Rentals Department at email@example.com for details!
- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
The Falls Townhouse 14 is a beautifully furnished unit with three en suite bedrooms, located within an exclusive residential development at the epicenter of the Platinum West Coast. The townhouse has a covered dining terrace and beautifully landscaped gardens.
Contact us for Summer Specials!
Summer US$ 350
Winter US$ 475
The Falls offers an extraordinary opportunity to become part of an exclusive village community right in the heart of the West Coast and adjacent to The Sandy Lane Estate. The development is like no other on the island, bringing together one of a kind townhouses and villas in an enclosed environment, complete with a community clubhouse with swimming pool, sun bathing deck, exercise room and bar. There is also 24-hour security for sound peace of mind.
The Falls Townhouse 14 has been beautifully furnished with three bedrooms that are spacious and bright with high tray ceilings and air conditioning. All bedrooms include en suite bathrooms with marble vanities and either baths or walk-in showers.
An Italian kitchen and open plan living area lead onto a private covered terrace with outdoor dining and beautifully landscaped gardens, providing the perfect spot to soak up the Caribbean sun.
Located at the social epicentre of the famed West Coast of Barbados, The Falls is within minutes of world-renowned restaurants including The Cliff and Cin Cin as well as within walking distance of The Sandy Lane Hotel. Slip away from your tropical haven to the renowned Sandy Lane Beach relax on pristine white powder sands and swim in the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea. You can even indulge in a spell of celebrity watching. Paynes Bay Beach is also nearby, offering a lively beach bar, water sports and sun chairs for hire.
In nearby Holetown, located within easy walking distance of The Falls, residents can also enjoy private beach access at The Beach House in nearby Holetown, which also offers a swimming pool, sun beds and umbrellas and a beachfront restaurant and bar. The area also offers a wonderful selection of amenities and conveniences such as Italian coffee shops, fashion boutiques, duty-free shopping, banks, police station, post office, public library and a supermarket.
Whether you are searching for a home in paradise or an investment opportunity, The Falls represents true value. You will comfortably reside in what can aptly be called a world-class village for a discerning clientele.
Closest beach: Sandy Lane
Communal pool: 15 w x 32 h x 4ft d
Wireless speed: Mega 1024- 256k
Two twins can be used jointly as a King or separately
Membership: The Beach House with pool bar, restaurant and sun beds
Kindly note that The Beach Club Pool Area will be unavailable for use from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Monday, February 17, 2014, and every Monday thereafter, in order to facilitate cleaning of the Pool Area.
- 24 hour security
- Open plan layout
- Fully gated enclosed
- Water sports available
- Spacious & well lit rooms
- Beach access at The Beach House
- Communal club house with pool & bar
- Walking distance to Sandy Lane Beach
- World Class village nearby night life & amenities
- Within walking distance restaurants in Holetown
Amenities:110 volts, 220 volts, 24 Hour Security, ADSL, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, BBQ, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Beach club, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Close to beach, Club House, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Covered parking, Deck / Decking, DVD / Video, Electric gates, Electric water heater, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Flat screen TV, Fully gated, Garden view, Gated, Gym, Hair dryer, High ceilings, Ice maker, Lock off bedrooms, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Night watchman, Private beach access, Restaurant close by, Restaurants close by, Safes in all Bedrooms, Security guard, Solar Power Hot Water, Telephone, Terrace, Towels included, TV, Walking distance to beach, Walking distance to shops, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||3||US$ 350|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||3||US$ 475|
|04/14/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer Specials: Contact our Rentals Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for details!||3|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year
Special rates take precedence over standard summer and winter rates.
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master- second floor||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||-||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2- second floor||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3- second floor||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand.|
|Housekeeper||1 day per week. 8 hours per day|
|Security / security guard||24 hrs|
- The Beach House Restaurant and Bar: Open for lunch and dinner, this beachfront restaurant delivers quality Caribbean food with a Mediterranean flair. So whether you just want to lounge with a sun downer or dine looking unto the calm sea, this is a great and central location.
- Tides Restaurant: Culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- The Cliff Restaurant: Incredible setting matched with creative cuisine – an essential must see whilst in Barbados
- Daphne's Restaurant: Being part of the of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant.
- The Spa Cafe located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Experience casual dining where soups, sandwiches and light mains are offered right next to the brilliant swimming pool and lovely cascading waterfall feature.
- Bajan Blue Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: European, Caribbean and Asian inspired cuisine is served at this informal, amphitheatre influenced all day dining restaurant.
- Clubhouse Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Beyond the fairways is the stunning restaurant and bar with tremendous Caribbean Sea and Golf Course Views. Ideal for light leisurely lunches, relaxed coffees or sundown cocktails.
- L'Acajou Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Open air beachfront setting specializing in light cuisine paired with an array of wines
- Sandy Lane Golf Course: This prestigious golf resort offers two world class Golf courses. These are ‘The Green Monkey’ which is a must see and is designed by Tom Fazio and ‘The Old Nine’ which is a favourite for repeat guest.
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘Eat, drink’, play’ is this electric restaurant slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Tennis located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Floodlit tennis courts are available where professional matches can be played or tutoring can be arranged.
- Food Van: Just South of The Sandy Lane Estate is a local vendor serving traditional Bajan delights during lunch time.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving an International cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas; be sure to try this out!
- Mr. Vic: This is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dishes up a combination of Caribbean/British food.