- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
Porters Court 1 is a beautifully furnished villa in the quaint development of Porters Court. It offers a large terrace with views of communal pool and tropical gardens. Guests can enjoy Al Fresco outdoor dining with friends families on the covered terrace. Porters Court is close to beaches, shops bars and restaurants on the West Coast.
Porters Court is an exclusive development of 8 luxury villas with a communal swimming pool and patio area with sun loungers.
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa is beautifully furnished, with a large terrace and views over the swimming pool and tropical gardens, this the perfect place for outdoor dining.
Ideally located on the popular West Coast, Porter's Close #1 is close to the glorious beaches of St James and is very close to a wide selection of shops, bars and fine restaurants.
The Villas are all set within well-maintained tropical gardens, which are completely enclosed - the only access being via electric security gates.
Closest beach: Alleynes Bay
- Fully gated
- Large terrace
- Private location
- Communal pool
- Tropical gardens
- Close to the beach
- Close to all the amenities
- Views of the swimming pool & tropical gardens
Amenities:110 volts, ADSL, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, Beach bar close by, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Communal swimming pool, Electric gates, Electric water heater, Family location, Garden view, Gated, Gated entrance, Hair dryer, Master bedroom en suite, Patio, Private location, Restaurant close by, Solar Power Hot Water, Staffed, Stereo, Swimming Pool, Telephone, Towels included, TV
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||1||-||-||2||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||None||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper||2 days per week. 8 hours per day|
- Groots Bar: a very relaxed fun bar with a mixture of English and Caribbean food at reasonable prices.
- Folkstone Marine Park: experienced scuba divers and snorkelers alike will definitely enjoy the reefs and turtles Folkstone provides. Tennis courts can be found on this ideal picnic venue.
- Colony Club: this exquisite hotel provides three onsite dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and seafood menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights, perfect for the entire family. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Lonestar Restaurant: a combination of European, Mediterranean and Caribbean cuisine in a fantastic setting.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion: endearingly English, brazenly lush and luxuriously captivating, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados hotel and its Platinum Coast home is an adult’s only destination. The onsite restaurants are The Palm and Taboras restaurants. The Palm is a fine dining, open air restaurant while Taboras is a casual dining restaurant.
- Coral Reef: this classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa setting in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arranged, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an onsite restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine, while enjoying live entertainment during winter.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers Beach is an elegant and spacious beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Ju Ju Restaurant: Ju Ju’s Beach Bar makes the great grilled fish and the best homemade fries in Barbados! You can rent umbrellas and loungers from this little beach-side rum shop and spend the entire day kicking back and relaxing.
- Ramshackle: a quaint bar serving Bajan delicacies and is ideal for great drinks and friends. Reduced prices are available after sunset.