Summer Specials: Contact our Rentals Department at email@example.com for details!
- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
This beautiful golf villa is located ‘end of row’ within the exclusive Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort, offering beautiful views of the West Coast and Caribbean Sea. Resort amenities including clubhouse with swimming pool, gym facilities as well as tennis, golf and beach club.
Contact us for Summer Specials!
Summer US$ 350
Winter US$ 650
Forest Hills 35 is a private end of row, 2 bedroom villa, which benefits from Westerly Sea views – this well maintained golf residence is permanently staffed by an attentive house keeper who will look after all your needs and for added peace of mind the villas is managed by a helpful property manager who is also available to you should you have any questions during your stay.
As well as offering access to the World Class Royal Westmoreland Golf Course, staying at Forest Hills 35 also includes use of the tennis courts, private pools, gym and outstanding club house with restaurant and bar.
Beach lovers will be happy to know that beach chairs and umbrellas are available at the Beach Club at Mullins, which also includes a popular beach bar and restaurants, water sports and ample members parking.
Forest Hills 35 offers Caribbean living at its finest; this luxurious villa features two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, is located within the exclusive Forest Hills neighborhood in Royal Westmoreland, St. James – a world-class gated golf community reflecting not only a refined lifestyle, but offering full-time security and a fantastic selection of facilities for the entire family to enjoy.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all modern appliances, inclusive dishwasher, microwave, blender, toaster and icemaker. The living, dining and sitting areas are all located on the upper levels and lead onto terraces offering stunning sea, estate or golf course views.
The villa’s attentive housekeeper, Cecily, will ensure the villa is kept tidy during your stay, and will also manage laundry services, leaving you with the sole task of concentrating on your enjoyably relaxing holiday.
Safe in bedroom 2
Tv in Master Bedroom
Closest Beach: Colony Club
- Sea views
- Club house
- Golf on site
- Fully staffed
- Access to gym
- On site restaurant
- Communal Tennis courts
- Social Membership at Royal Westmoreland
Amenities:110 volts, 24 Hour Security, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, BBQ, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Club House, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Concierge Service, Covered parking, DVD / Video, Family location, Flat screen TV, Golf available, Golf course, Gym, Hair dryer, High ceilings, House keepers quarters, Ice maker, Onsite Rum Shop, Patio, Pro shop, Restaurant close by, Restaurant on site, Rollaway Bed, Security Safe, Solar Power Hot Water, Telephone, Tennis Court, Terrace, TV, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||2||US$ 350|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||2||US$ 650|
|04/14/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer Specials: Contact our Rentals Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for details!||2|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year,
Special rates take precedence over standard summer and winter rates.
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom - ground floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2 - ground floor||-||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Houskeeper||5 days per week. 9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Security / security guard||24 hrs|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Site Plans
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.