- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 2000 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool, Jacuzzi - outdoor
The penthouse offers 2,000 sq. ft luxurious of living space inclusive of 3 bedrooms, fully-equipped kitchen and private sunbathing terrace. The development offers 24-hour property management and security, large communal swimming pool and access to Prospect Beach, offering a selection of water-sports.
Summer US$ 325
Winter US$ 425
Indulge in over 2,000 sq. ft of luxurious island living with this spacious three bedroom penthouse, offering panoramic sea views and sunbathing terrace. Built to a very high standard, the penthouse features high-end finishes and stylish Caribbean accents such as coral stone mouldings, solid wood doors, windows and balustrades and charming pickled wood vaulted ceilings and cabinetry. The unit also has a fully-equipped modern kitchen and contemporary-style bathrooms.
Located within the stunning Summerland Development on the West Coast of Barbados, amenities include 24-hour property management and security service, a large communal swimming pool with sunbathing patio and beach access to the golden sands of Prospect Beach, offering safe swimming and a selection of water sports.
Beach access situated adjacent to Waves Hotel
There is a communal pool and communal Jacuzzi
- Two storey penthouse
- Walking distance to beach
- Dining terrace with sea views
- Sea views from each bedroom
- Private terrace off of Master suite
Amenities:110 volts, 220 volts, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, Assigned parking, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Close to beach, Communal swimming pool, Covered terrace, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully air conditioned, Gated, Gated entrance, Gazebo, Hair dryer, Master bedroom en suite, Private terrace / deck, Restaurant close by, Sea Views, Security Safe, Sun loungers, Sun terrace, Sun umbrellas, Telephone, Terrace, Walking distance to beach, Wine cooler, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||3||US$ 325|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||3||US$ 425|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom - first floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2 - ground floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3 - ground floor||1||-||2||-||Shared||Bath/Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand.|
|Housekeeper||2 days per week. 8 hours per day|
- Cin Cin Restaurant: refreshing and contemporary; featuring a cool lounge bar and alfresco dining, amazing views of the West Coast and quintessential Mediterranean style food with a Caribbean twist.
- Il Tempio Restaurant: said to have ‘the best Italian food in Barbados’ by the late Lucian Pavarotti, this authentic Italian Restaurant is situated beachfront where you can view the tranquil sea.
- Waves Hotel and Restaurant: Waves Hotel is one of the most idyllic destinations on the island. The restaurant serves a variety from Asian-fusion, to classically Mediterranean and traditional Caribbean specialties. The Waves Hotel Spa offers excellent and rejuvenating spa treatments by amazing staff.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: internationally trained chef provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.