- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Plunge Pool
This 2-bedroom townhouse boasts cool breezes, beautiful sea views and close proximity to the West Coast’s best beaches, restaurants and boutiques. The unit features a well-equipped kitchen, living area with media centre and a west-facing terrace with private pool, sun loungers and umbrellas and al fresco dining.
Summer US$ 250
Winter US$ 400
Westlook No. 1 is an end of row townhouse featuring open-plan living areas, a fully equipped kitchen and beautiful private patio with pool, umbrellas and sun loungers, as well as al fresco dining facilities. Its west-facing location benefits from cool breezes, beautiful sunsets and breathtaking sea views.
Tastefully furnished and finished to a high standard, ‘The Inheritance’ features two en suite bedrooms, one with a four-poster queen bed and one with two twin beds. Both bedrooms feature ceiling fans, air conditioning and cathedral style pickled pine ceilings. Additional sleeping accommodation is available on the living room’s pullout sofa bed.
Amenities include all linens, hairdryer, alarm clock, clothes washer / dryer, housekeeping services and gardening / pool maintenance services. Airport transfer and groceries can be arranged if required.
Located within five minutes’ walking distance of the beach and a 10-minute drive from Holetown, ‘The Inheritance’ is within easy reach of the West Coast’s top amenities, including great shopping, nightlife and world-class dining.
Two twin beds can either be used jointly as a King bed or separately.
Closest beach: Thunderbay beach
- Private pool
- Cool breezes
- Private location
- Opan plan living
- West coast position
- Well equipped kitchen
- Immaculate sea views
- Private covered terrace
Amenities:110 volts, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, BBQ, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Childrens toys / board games, Close to beach, Countryside views, Covered terrace, DVD / Video, DVD library, Electric water heater, Family location, Flat screen TV, Hair dryer, Master bedroom en suite, Patio, Plunge Pool, Private terrace / deck, Sea Views, Sofa Bed , Solar Power Hot Water, Stereo, Sun deck, Sun loungers, Sun umbrellas, Telephone, Towels included, Walking distance to beach, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||2||US$ 250|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||2||US$ 400|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year.
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom - First floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||Balcony||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2 - First floor||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||None||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper||2 days per week. 8 hours per day|
- The Shell Gallery: the largest sea shell shop in the Caribbean with rare and exotic sea shells perfect for decorating or as a gift.
- Gibbs Beach: serene with very few people and little activity. also providing shade and safe swimming.
- Mullins Beach: Ppopular beach with access to beach chairs and umbrellas for US$10.00.
- Mullins Restaurant and Bar: eclectic mix of Caribbean, Seafood and Internationally inspired cuisine on an open deck situated on a sandy beach looking onto the azure waters of Barbados.
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Michael Kors. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre where fine dining range from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.