Summer Specials: Contact our Rentals Department at email@example.com for details!
- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
An impeccable golf villa offers lovely sea views and is just a short stroll to the club house, swimming pool and gym within Royal Westmoreland. Cassia Heights 27 provides beautiful furniture and an attentive housekeeper at an affordable price and is ideal for families with teens and golfers.
Contact us for Summer Specials!
Summer US$ 350
Winter US$ 600
This impeccable 2 bedroom villa offers lovely sea views and is ideally located close to the club house, swimming pool and the well equipped fitness gym. The owners have taken a great deal of care furnishing the property to a high standard completing this desirable, tasteful and comfortable villa - great for couples looking for a relaxed holiday in the tropics or for a family with children.
The facilities at Royal Westmoreland are endless. The impressive club house includes a very stylish bar and there is also a bistro style, fine dining restaurant, offering snacks as well as local delicacies. The helpful and cheerful staff will look after your every desire leaving you free to enjoy the spectacular views of the golf course. For the more active, tennis is available as well as a world class 18 hole golf course - and for those who have a calling for sun, sea and sand, beach access is available at Mullins Beach where beach chairs and towels are provided.
Cassia Heights No. 27 offers luxury at an affordable price, with a wide selection of facilities enough to keep the most active teenager entertained.
There is an attentive house keeper who keeps the villa looking and smelling fresh, who also takes care of all your laundry - she also prepares light meals if required - so all you'll need to worry about is how to spend your time, relaxing on the beach or perfecting your putting skills on the practice course.
- Decking Area
- Small work space
- Loungers available
- Gorgeous sea views
- Communal facilities
- Beautifully furnished
- Wired broadband internet
- Large terrace with rain shower
Amenities:110 volts, 24 Hour Security, All bedrooms air conditioned, Cable TV, Ceiling fans in living room, Communal facilities, Covered terrace, Family location, Fully gated, Golf available, Gym, Hair dryer, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Night watchman, Private beach access, Private location, Restaurant on site, Telephone, Terrace, Towels included
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||2||US$ 350|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||2||US$ 600|
|04/14/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer Specials: Contact our Rentals Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for details!||2|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year. All rates subject to 7.5% VAT
Special rates take precedence over standard summer and winter rates.
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||Balcony||0 x 0|
|Guest Bedroom||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||Terrace||0 x 0|
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.