- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Jacuzzi - outdoor private
Coral Cove is a very stylish set of 12 exclusive luxurious & spacious apartments designed by the renowned architect Roldano Bellori & built to the highest quality, centrally located in Payne’s Bay on the very popular desirable West Coast & within walking distance of several popular beach bars, fine dining restaurants, boutique shopping , The Sandy Lane Hotel and Golf Club & The Royal Westmoreland golf clubs.
It occupies approximately 100 feet of prime beach frontage, set in beautifully landscaped gardens with a variety of foliage & aged mahogany trees, communal swimming pool and a private entrance to the beach just a one minute walk from the apartment.
Summer US$ 550
Winter US$ 850
Coral Cove 4, Green Fields is a luxurious 2,481 square foot 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom first floor beachfront apartment focussing on outdoor living, with spectacular views of the sparkling Caribbean Sea from its spacious private balcony with a sizeable jacuzzi large enough for 6 people, where your gaze is immediately drawn to the sapphire waters and stretches of fine white sand almost touching the beautifully manicured gardens.
The interior living space comprises a spacious living room with flat screen cable TV, styled with sophisticated decor of the highest standard and offers a modern fully equipped kitchen, perfect for groups, families with children or couples who want a romantic get away with a taste of paradise.
The deluxe king bed master suite has glass doors leading out onto the balcony with spectacular views, and the en suite limestone bathroom is complete with two basins, a sizeable bath and walk in shower. The queen bedded second room and the twin bedded third room (which can be converted into a king bed) both with en suite limestone bathrooms and walk in showers are spacious and comfortable.
All bedrooms are air conditioned with additional ceiling fans.
Closest beach: Paynes Bay
First floor within development
Two twin beds can be joined together to make a King bed
Jacuzzi: Private up to 6 people
- Heated Jacuzzi
- 24 hour security
- Beach front villa
- Close to beach bar
- Restaurants nearby
- Water sports nearby
- Beach sunbeds & umbrellas
- Large 3 Bedroom Apartment
Amenities:110 volts, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, Beach front, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Dryer, Elevator, Flat screen TV, Jacuzzi - outdoor, Security Alarm, Telephone, Washing Machine, Wine cooler, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||3||US$ 550|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||3||US$ 850|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year.
|Property Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper||3 days a week, from 9:00a.m until 4:00p.m.|
|Security / security guard||Communal guard- on site 24 hrs|
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘eat, drink, play’ is this electric restaurants' slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Daphne’s Restaurant: is a part of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group and has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant from around the world.
- Holder’s Hill Polo Field: known as the main Polo venue in Barbados Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November to May.
- Paynes Bay Fish Market: one of the smaller fish markets on the island where you can buy fresh local fish or watch as the fishermen dock their boats and offload.
- Mr. Vic: this is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dish up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Paynes Bay Vendors: every Friday you can catch a sumptuously fresh grilled fish, served with traditional Bajan seasonings. Of course there’s more, the vendors have a variety of Bajan delights including grilled chicken, macaroni pie, rice and peas and to wash it down Bajan rum is available along with other drinks.
- The House Hotel: is a chic, tranquil retreat for adults to unwind and reconnect in a setting of understated elegance.
- Tamarind Cove Hotel: featuring 104 newly renovated and contemporary guest rooms on a prime 750 sq.ft. stretch of serene beach, this luxury hotel is an ideal Barbadian destination for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
- Treasure Beach Hotel: this Caribbean resort has airy and contemporary suites. Enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award-winning restaurant, where our dinner menu changes on a nightly basis.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: Internationally trained chefs provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.