- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
An elegantly furnished and recently refurbished 3-bedroom penthouse situated within the spectacular Glitter Bay Estate. Glitter Bay 304 is one of the largest apartments at the beachfront estate and affords two-storeys of luxury living including 3 en suite bedrooms with private patios.
Summer US$ 750
Winter US$ 1,000
An elegantly furnished and recently refurbished 3-bedroom penthouse situated within the the spectacular Glitter Bay Estate. Glitter Bay 304 is one of the largest apartments at the beachfront estate and affords two-storeys of luxury living including 3 en suite bedrooms with private patios.
All modern comforts are afforded such as a granite counter tops in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, marble and coral stone bathrooms with English fixtures, air-conditioning throughout, cable, flat screen TV, DVD, wireless internet and more.
Two guest bedrooms are situated on the first floor, while the master suite with king bed is ideally placed on the ground floor. Each bedroom enjoys views of the Caribbean Sea from their spacious terraces.
The covered dining terrace includes a glass top coral stone table seating six persons and additional seating area. From here clients can view the manicured gardens, restaurant and bar and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
As part of the Glitter Bay Estate, guests at Golden Sunset enjoy the convenience of a gated community, ample parking, a swimming pool, beach bar, full-time security and management services. The property also includes a Housekeeper/Laundress.
- Sea facing balconies
- Two-story penthouse
- Pool, security, bar & restaurant
- Impressive beach front position
- Close to amenities on the West Coast
Amenities:110 volts, 24 Hour Security, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, Assigned parking, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Beach chairs, Beach umbrellas, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Covered terrace, Dishwasher, Dryer, Elevator, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully air conditioned, Garden view, Gated entrance, Gym, Hair dryer, Ice maker, Includes kitchen and laundry appliances, Master bedroom en suite, Private terrace / deck, Restaurant on site, Safes in all Bedrooms, Sea Views, Security Safe, Snackette on-site, Telephone, Tennis Court, Towels included, TV, Walking distance to beach, Washing Machine, Water front, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||3||US$ 750|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||3||US$ 1,000|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom - first floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2 - ground floor||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3 - ground floor||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Bath/Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper/Laundress||Mon - Sat from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Security / security guard||24 hrs|
- Groots Bar: a very relaxed fun bar with a mixture of English and Caribbean food at reasonable prices.
- Folkstone Marine Park: experienced scuba divers and snorkelers alike will definitely enjoy the reefs and turtles Folkstone provides. Tennis courts can be found on this ideal picnic venue.
- Colony Club: this exquisite hotel provides three onsite dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and seafood menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights, perfect for the entire family. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Lonestar Restaurant: a combination of European, Mediterranean and Caribbean cuisine in a fantastic setting.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion: endearingly English, brazenly lush and luxuriously captivating, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados hotel and its Platinum Coast home is an adult’s only destination. The onsite restaurants are The Palm and Taboras restaurants. The Palm is a fine dining, open air restaurant while Taboras is a casual dining restaurant.
- Coral Reef: this classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa setting in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arranged, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an onsite restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine, while enjoying live entertainment during winter.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers Beach is an elegant and spacious beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Ju Ju Restaurant: Ju Ju’s Beach Bar makes the great grilled fish and the best homemade fries in Barbados! You can rent umbrellas and loungers from this little beach-side rum shop and spend the entire day kicking back and relaxing.
- Ramshackle: a quaint bar serving Bajan delicacies and is ideal for great drinks and friends. Reduced prices are available after sunset.
|Mrs. A B|
|Another very enjoyable holiday in this beautiful apartment. We were very comfortable and couldn't wish for a better location or accommodation. We hope to return next year. Many thanks for letting us stay in your 'home'.|
|What a beautiful place, we could not have had a better family break if we tried. Beach, Apartment, Staff all perfect for our needs. It really is a beautiful Bay, Reggae bus into Holetown in less than 10 mins. and surrounded by excellent restaurants. booking for next year already.|
United States of America
|Glitter Bay is one of the best spots on the island. All the benefits of having your own apartment, plus all the benefits of being in a hotel. Unit 304 is elegantly decorated and beautiful inside, with gorgeous balconies in every room and luxury amenities. Great for families or for romantic getaways. And the beach is one of the most beautiful on the island. We'll be back!|
United States of America
|Our family of 5 spent spent 2 weeks at Golden Sunsets, and we are already looking forward to our return visit. My kids loved the beach right at your doorsetp, the large double pool (with a separate pool for the little ones) and the new huge tv/dvd. My husband and I enjoyed the beautiful setting, the spacious and tastefully appointed apartment, the quiet dinners on our balcony at sunset, and the great staff. This was a magical vacation|