- Status: For Rent
- Size (Covered): 2706 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Communal swimming pool
Royal Villa 1 is a modern, coral stone home which has been well maintained, stylishly decorated and carries all amenities required for your vacation while being within the renowned Royal Westmoreland Estate. Unique to this Royal Villa is an impressive private swimming pool, sea views and complimentary access to a 7-seater vehicle.
Summer US$ 500
Winter US$ 700
Royal Villa 1 is a modern 3 storey, coral stone home that has been superbly maintained and stylishly decorated. It includes all amenities required for your vacation while being situated within the renowned Royal Westmoreland golf estate.
This villa comes complete with housekeeping, dedicated villa manager and 24hr security.
Located at the end of the Royal Villas cul-de-sac, Swansway is a split level, fully detached villa with 3 en suite bedrooms. Upon entering the villa, guests will be lead to the open plan living/dining area accented with white and tropical decor. The living space includes a flat screen TV, Bose stereo, DVD player, I Pod docking station and dining table seating 6 persons. Tucked nicely to the right, is the modern kitchen, equipped with microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, stove top, oven and other necessary appliances. Large double doors connect the living space and private covered dining terrace with additional seating. The entire upper floor boasts views of lush gardens, private swimming pool and the enticing Caribbean sea.
On the ground floor, guests will find the Master bedroom with King size bed and bedroom 2 with Twin beds; both feature walk through closets and en suite double vanity bathrooms. The Master suite includes a separate tub and shower, while bedroom 2 is fitted with a walk-in shower. Both of these bedrooms have access to the shared pool deck leading right out to the large private swimming pool. The remaining bedroom on the 1st floor is equipped with a Queen size bed and includes an en suite bathroom with walk-in shower and double vanity.
Guests are afforded easy access to the beach at Mullins with complimentary sun chairs and umbrellas. This membership is accessible via an on-site shuttle. Additional amenities include a communal pool, world championship 18 hole golf course, clubhouse with pro-shop, tennis courts, restaurant and bar. Last but not least, guests staying at this property have complimentary use of a Suzuki Ertiga, which seats 7 persons (pictured).
For use of vehicle, guests must be over the age of 25 and carry a local permit to drive. The vehicle is given with a full tank of gas** and must be returned with the same.
- Modern 3 storey villa
- Includes a 7 seater Suzuki SUV crossover
- Full membership with access to beach club
- Includes a very lage private swimming pool
- One of the few Royal Villas to afford sea views
Amenities:110 volts, All bedrooms air conditioned, Assigned parking, BBQ, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Club House, Communal facilities, Covered terrace, DVD / Video, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Garden view, Gated entrance, Gym, Hair dryer, Ice maker, IPOD Docking Station, Master bedroom en suite, Private terrace / deck, Pro shop, Putting range, Restaurant on site, Sea Views, Security Safe, Sun loungers, Sun umbrellas, Tennis Court, Towels included, TV, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||3||US$ 500|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||3||US$ 700|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom - ground floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2 - ground floor||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3 - first floor||-||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper||Mon - Sat from 8:30 - 4:30 pm|
|Security / security guard||24 hrs|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.