- Status: For Rent
- Size (Uncovered): 70000 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool
Rose of Sharon has recently been completely upgraded and offers six bedrooms within main house and cottage. The house includes an additional out house with a purpose built gym and top class equipment that includes TV, audio equipment, etc. In addition the grounds have been extended and the garden completely transformed, including lush yet manicured lawns and beds. The end result offers a completely new experience where no expense has been spared to ensure an unforgettable experience.
Summer US$ 875 - US$ 1,450
Winter US$ 1,200 - US$ 2,300
Rose of Sharon has recently been completely rebuilt to a six bedroom with all bedrooms having en suite bathrooms. The house includes an additional out house with a purpose built gym and top class equipment that includes TV, audio equipment, etc. In addition the grounds have been extended and the garden completely transformed to a lush manicured state. A completely new experience where no expense has been spared to ensure an unforgettable experience.
Rose of Sharon is an elegant 6 bedroom villa located in Sandy Lane Estate in pristine condition . There are 4 double air-conditioned bedrooms in the main house on the first floor, with two Master bedrooms each having its own ensuite bathroom and the other 2 bedrooms also with ensuite bathrooms. The additional 2 bedrooms are located in a recently built guest cottage across from the pool, with their own living and dining areas and fully equipped kitchen.
Each bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and is air-conditioned. Living can either be indoors or on the covered terrace overlooking the lovely large pool and tropical gardens stretching to 1 1/2 acres . The ground floor of the main house includes a large air conditioned living room opening onto the covered terrace and a separate dining room and further breakfast/kitchen area.
Bathroom 3 has a tub/shower
Televisions in Bedroom 1 & 2
Security safe in Bedrooms 1, 3 & 5
Ceiling fans in each bedroom except Bedroom 6
Gym includes Bowflex machine, treadmill, two bikes & weights
Bedroom 4 & 6 has twin beds that can be joined to make a King
- Completely upgraded
- Lage swimming pool
- All bedrooms en suite
- Air-conditioned living room
- Private & well equipped gym
- Situated on 1 1/2 acres of tropical gardens
Amenities:110 volts, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, BBQ, Beach bar close by, Beach cabana on Sandy Lane Beach, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in living room, Covered parking, Covered terrace, Deck / Decking, DVD / Video, DVD library, Electric gates, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Garage, Garden view, Gated entrance, Guest cottage, Gym, High ceilings, Master bedroom en suite, Private terrace / deck, Security Alarm, Security Safe, Sun loungers, Sun umbrellas, Towels included, Wine cooler, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||3||US$ 875|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||3||US$ 1,200|
Prices are subject to VAT at 7.5%, Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Master Bedroom 2||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 4||-||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 5 - Cottage||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 6 - Cottage||1||-||2||-||Shared||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper||6 days per week from 8:30 am|
|Cook||6 days per week from 8:30 am. 3 meals daily|
- The Beach House Restaurant and Bar: Open for lunch and dinner, this beachfront restaurant delivers quality Caribbean food with a Mediterranean flair. So whether you just want to lounge with a sun downer or dine looking unto the calm sea, this is a great and central location.
- Tides Restaurant: Culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- The Cliff Restaurant: Incredible setting matched with creative cuisine – an essential must see whilst in Barbados
- Daphne's Restaurant: Being part of the of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant.
- The Spa Cafe located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Experience casual dining where soups, sandwiches and light mains are offered right next to the brilliant swimming pool and lovely cascading waterfall feature.
- Bajan Blue Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: European, Caribbean and Asian inspired cuisine is served at this informal, amphitheatre influenced all day dining restaurant.
- Clubhouse Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Beyond the fairways is the stunning restaurant and bar with tremendous Caribbean Sea and Golf Course Views. Ideal for light leisurely lunches, relaxed coffees or sundown cocktails.
- L'Acajou Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Open air beachfront setting specializing in light cuisine paired with an array of wines
- Sandy Lane Golf Course: This prestigious golf resort offers two world class Golf courses. These are ‘The Green Monkey’ which is a must see and is designed by Tom Fazio and ‘The Old Nine’ which is a favourite for repeat guest.
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘Eat, drink’, play’ is this electric restaurant slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Tennis located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Floodlit tennis courts are available where professional matches can be played or tutoring can be arranged.
- Food Van: Just South of The Sandy Lane Estate is a local vendor serving traditional Bajan delights during lunch time.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving an International cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas; be sure to try this out!
- Mr. Vic: This is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dishes up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
|I'm writing on behalf of both families to say how wonderful Gail and Simone have been for the last 9 days. They are a real asset to your company. Nothing has been too much bother for them. The meals have been fabulous and they have both been a joy to be around.|
|The staff at the ROS home made our vacation. They were extremely welcoming and accommodating. They constantly made the extra effort. Preparing sugar cane for the kids, cutting fresh aloe to relive our sunburned skin and peeling coconuts for our homemade curry. We loved the outdoor sitting area and the casualness of the home.|