Summer Specials: Contact our Rentals Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
- Status: For Rent
- Size (Covered): 6209 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool, Plunge Pool
Smugglers Cove 6, is a luxury 4 bedroom, beach front apartment. It is ideally positioned, this luxury development will afford guests effortless walks to what is arguably the best beach in Barbados.
Contact us for Summer Specials!
Summer US$ 1,400
Winter US$ 2,000
This beautiful villa in Paynes Bay is just steps from the beach, it boasts breathtaking panoramic views, 24-hour building security and is in close proximity to great amenities—it’s not hard to see why it’s one of our top Barbardos vacation rentals. The island of Barbados offers a perfect Caribbean getaway with tranquil waters, vibrant nightlife and a warm climate.
Featuring an exceptionally large covered terrace showing off uninterrupted sea views you and your guests can relax in privacy. An outdoor seating area offers blue- cushioned patio furnishings and is an excellent spot to relax with a book or a glass of wine. Behind the seating area is a large dining table for alfresco meals with an incredible sunset as a backdrop. Afterwards, soak in the Jacuzzi on the far end of the terrace.
This classically styled apartment features Caribbean flare and architecture with coral stone rendered walls; The luxurious furnishings have been carefully chosen and bring a serene and minimalist balance to the open and spacious interior. You will love the living room with its crystal chandelier hanging above from the high ceiling and its opulent home decor. A glass dining table is available indoors for smaller meals and sits just next to the living area, meanwhile, a high-quality European kitchen completes the living space.
The home features four large air-conditioned bedrooms and will comfortably sleep up to eight guests. Three of the well-appointed bedrooms boast king size beds, while the one of the bedrooms feature two twin beds are ideal for children. All bedrooms include a private en-suite bathroom with a shower, and three of the rooms also feature a bath. There is also a well equipped media room just off the living area of this inviting home.
You are just steps away from Sandy Lane, one of the top beaches in Barbados, where you can enjoy lounging on the sand, swimming and the beach bar. Caribbean and international restaurants are minutes away and avid golfer will love playing on the nearby Royal Westmoreland or Sandy Lane courses.
- Quality finishes
- Immaculate design
- Direct beach access
- Private plunge pool on terrace
- Restaurants short walk along beach
- Direct beach access from apartment
- Expansive terrace; perfect for entertaining
- Breathtaking views from Master bedroom, living room & terrace
Amenities:All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, Beach chairs, Beach front, Beach umbrellas, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Close to beach, Covered terrace, DVD / Video, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Furnished, Garden view, Gated entrance, Ice maker, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Media Room, Private location, Private terrace / deck, Sea Views, Security Safe, Sun loungers, Telephone, Terrace, Towels included, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||4||US$ 1,400|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||4||US$ 2,000|
|04/14/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer Specials: Contact our Rentals Department at email@example.com for details!||4|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year
Special rates take precedence over standard summer and winter rates.
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 4||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper/Laundress||6 days per week. 8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Chef||6 days per week. 8:00 am until. Prepares up to 3 meals a day|
|Concierge||Monday - Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Security / security guard||Monday - Saturday: 5:00 pm - 9:00 am. Sunday: 24hrs|
|Communal Butler x 2||Monday - Sunday|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘eat, drink, play’ is this electric restaurants' slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Daphne’s Restaurant: is a part of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group and has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant from around the world.
- Holder’s Hill Polo Field: known as the main Polo venue in Barbados Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November to May.
- Paynes Bay Fish Market: one of the smaller fish markets on the island where you can buy fresh local fish or watch as the fishermen dock their boats and offload.
- Mr. Vic: this is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dish up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Paynes Bay Vendors: every Friday you can catch a sumptuously fresh grilled fish, served with traditional Bajan seasonings. Of course there’s more, the vendors have a variety of Bajan delights including grilled chicken, macaroni pie, rice and peas and to wash it down Bajan rum is available along with other drinks.
- The House Hotel: is a chic, tranquil retreat for adults to unwind and reconnect in a setting of understated elegance.
- Tamarind Cove Hotel: featuring 104 newly renovated and contemporary guest rooms on a prime 750 sq.ft. stretch of serene beach, this luxury hotel is an ideal Barbadian destination for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
- Treasure Beach Hotel: this Caribbean resort has airy and contemporary suites. Enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award-winning restaurant, where our dinner menu changes on a nightly basis.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: Internationally trained chefs provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.
|I wanted to let you know what an amazing time we had in Barbados and particularly at Smuggler's Cove. What a beautiful and comfortable house. Everything flowed so smoothly from the time we stepped off the plane. And the VIP fee for expedited immigration and customs was beyond worth it. 6 planes all arrived at the same times and lines were horribly long, except for us. We got thru in 10 minutes. Thank you so much for all off your assistance with everything. Was quite the experience. Lastly, I must give the highest praise too the staff at the condo - Lana the concierge, Joan, and Jason our cook (who produced fantastic meals). So again thank you and everyone at Smuggler's Cove #6. We will definitely return.|
|Almost forgot to mention the concierge, Lana. She was so friendly and helpful during our entire stay.|
United States of America
|The staff, villa, pool, beach services etc was exceptional! We would not hesitate to book another family vacation at Smugglers Cove. Thanks to all in making this a memorable family trip.|
|Mr. and Mrs. Luckie|
|The staff were friendly and made our stay extra special! Kay was a great cook and we were able to experience both local foods and our food preference as well. Thank you for all your hard work! Thanks to Joan (housekeeper) for all your help!|