- Status: N/A
- Size (Covered): 1652 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
The Falls Townhouse 10 offers a home away from home in an exclusive village community right in the heart of the West Coast and adjacent to The Sandy Lane Estate.
Summer US$ 380 - US$ 465
The Falls Townhouse 10 has been beautifully furnished with three bedrooms that are spacious and bright with high tray ceilings and air conditioning. All bedrooms include en suite bathrooms with marble vanities and either baths or walk-in showers.
A recently renovated kitchen and open plan living area lead onto a private covered terrace with outdoor dining and beautifully landscaped gardens, providing the perfect spot to soak up the Caribbean sun.
Located at the social epicentre of the famed West Coast of Barbados, The Falls is within minutes of world-renowned restaurants including The Cliff and Cin Cin as well as within walking distance of The Sandy Lane Hotel. Slip away from your tropical haven to the renowned Sandy Lane Beach relax on pristine white powder sands and swim in the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea. You can even indulge in a spell of celebrity watching. Paynes Bay Beach is also nearby, offering a lively beach bar, water sports and sun chairs for hire.
In nearby Holetown, located within easy walking distance of The Falls, residents can also enjoy private beach access at The Beach House in nearby Holetown, which also offers a swimming pool, sun beds and umbrellas and a beachfront restaurant and bar. The area also offers a wonderful selection of amenities and conveniences such as Italian coffee shops, fashion boutiques, duty-free shopping, banks, police station, post office, public library and a supermarket.
Whether you are searching for a home in paradise or an investment opportunity, The Falls represents true value. You will comfortably reside in what can aptly be called a world-class village for a discerning clientele.
Closest beach: Sandy Lane
Communal pool: 15 w x 32 h x 4ft d
Wireless speed: Mega 1024- 256k
Two twins can be used jointly as a King or separately
Membership: The Beach House with pool bar, restaurant and sun beds
Kindly note that The Beach Club Pool Area will be unavailable for use from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Monday, February 17, 2014, and every Monday thereafter, in order to facilitate cleaning of the Pool Area.
- 24 hour security
- Open plan layout
- Fully gated enclosed
- Water sports available
- Spacious & well lit rooms
- Beach access at The Beach House
- Communal club house with pool & bar
- Walking distance to Sandy Lane Beach
- World Class village nearby night life & amenities
- Within walking distance restaurants in Holetown
Amenities:110 volts, 220 volts, 24 Hour Security, ADSL, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, BBQ, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Beach club, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Close to beach, Communal facilities, Deck / Decking, Driving range, Electric gates, Electric water heater, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Flat screen TV, Fully gated, Furnished, Garage, Garden view, Gated, Gated entrance, Gym, Hair dryer, High ceilings, Ice maker, Lock off bedrooms, Luxury Finishes, Night watchman, Patio, Private location, Private terrace / deck, Sun deck, Sun loungers, Sun terrace, Sun umbrellas, Telephone, Terrace, TV, Walking distance to beach, Walking distance to shops, Water feature, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/15/2017||Summer||1||US$ 380|
|04/15/2017 - 12/15/2017||Summer||2||US$ 425|
|04/15/2017 - 12/15/2017||Summer||3||US$ 465|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper||Two days per week. From 9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Security / security guard||24 hrs|
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Michael Kors. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre where fine dining range from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.