- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
A smartly furnished 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom unit is located within the Royal Apartments in Royal Westmoreland features an open plan living space and covered terrace fitted for alfresco dining within a peaceful backdrop and affording garden views. Clients have access to a multitude of facilities including tennis, clubhouse, beach membership as well as the unique opportunity for the use of a 4 seater golf buggy, green fees (up to 4 free green fees in total a week only during the Winter season) and golf clubs included in the rental rate.
Summer US$ 594
Winter US$ 936
A smartly furnished 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom unit situated within the Royal Apartment of the renowned Royal Westmoreland development.
Positioned on the second floor of the first block of units titled ‘Sago’, Shimmer features an open living area complete with a large flat screen television and appealing furniture. The granite top fitted kitchen sits adjacent the living area and just in front the living space is the private covered terrace with views of the established garden. A dining table is perfectly placed on the terrace along with a small sitting area set amongst a peaceful backdrop proves to be a relaxing space for guests. The terrace is accessible from the Master Bedroom also enjoying garden views. The impressive en suite bathroom includes both a tub and walk in shower. A walk-in closet can be found in this bathroom to the left providing lots of storage space.
Bedroom 2 furnished with a Queen sized bed and accompanying bed side tables provides an intimate terrace with seating for two allowing guests to indulge in serene views of the communal pool whilst enjoying an early morning coffee. Bedroom 2 has an en suite bathroom with shower. This bathroom can be used a ‘public’ bathroom for entertaining as it is situated to the left of the second bedroom through a door whilst another door can block off the entire bedroom and bathroom creating privacy if needed.
Finally Bedroom 3, located closest to the main entrance also has a Queen sized bed and an en suite bathroom with tub and shower.
All bedrooms have ceiling fans and bathrooms include a hand wall-mounted hair dryer.
Clients staying at Royal Apartment 121, Shimmer benefit from full membership with access to the communal pool located just a few yards from the Sago block. Another pool is also available across the road in the other half of the development. Here guests can use the club house, on-site rum shop, access the beach shuttle to Mullins Beach with complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas as well as the unique opportunity for the use of a 4 seater golf buggy, green fees (up to 4 free green fees in total a week only during the Winter season) and golf clubs included in the rental rate.
- Serene backdrop
- Established garden views
- Spacious, cozy second floor apartment
- Access to communal pool & other facilities
- Includes a 4 seater golf buggy & golf clubs in rental rate
- Access to beach membership at the popular Mullins Beach
- Inclusive up to free 4 green fees in total during the Winter season
Amenities:110 volts, 24 Hour Security, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Beach Access, Beach Shuttle, Beach umbrellas, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Club House, Communal facilities, Covered terrace, Deck / Decking, Elevator, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully gated, Garden view, Gated, Gated entrance, Golf available, Gym, Hair dryer, Ice maker, Kids Club, Master bedroom en suite, Onsite Rum Shop, Patio, Private terrace / deck
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||3||US$ 594|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||3||US$ 936|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year; All rates subject to 7.5% tax
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper||3 half days per week|
|Security / security guard||24 hrs|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.