Summer Specials: Contact our Rentals Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
- Status: For Rent
- Size (Covered): 10000 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Infinity edge pool, Jacuzzi - outdoor
Golf & Spa Packages available | Available for Weddings and Special Events. Perched on Lancaster Ridge above the Platinum Coast this distinctive villa has been expertly designed to capture cooling breezes and astounding scenery from the flowing fields out to the timeless Caribbean Sea. La Maison Michelle is unique in every way from the concept layout, themed bedrooms, roof terraces and a fully staffed team. This is one of the few private vacation homes to offer a meal inclusive rate.*
Contact us for Summer Specials!
Summer US$ 2,300 - US$ 3,800
Winter US$ 2,850 - US$ 4,300
Situated on the famed “Platinum Coast” of Barbados’ western shores, the Barbados luxury spa property La Maison Michelle ushers in a new era of elegance in villa vacation leisure.
La Maison Michelle is a distinctive split level home expertly designed from individually themed bedrooms to unique art & decor not seen at any other luxury Caribbean villa.
From the moment you pass through the grand wrought-iron gates, you will be immediately aware of having been transported to another world; one of luxurious accommodations, stunningly evocative views, and experiences to soothe the mind, body and soul. We cater to your every need.
Upon entering the villa on the first floor is the entrance hall, displaying an elegant chandelier, lovely painted abstract design on the concrete finished floor and of course the wide open window with views of the sea down to the second wing of the villa. From this wing one can access three bedrooms. To the left is the lively Glass & Mirror Suite with an intricate block ceiling design, walk in closet, en suite black-tiled bathroom including shower and outdoor Jacuzzi.
The energetic Caribbean Suite is situated to the right of this wing with miniature steel pan fixtures and vibrant colours. An en suite bathroom provides a standing shower.
Further to the right of this wing is the Master Bedroom also known as the Shell Suite. As the name implies this room has neutral colours and furniture pieces adorned with shells. A separate walk-in closet and en suite bathroom consisting of tub and an open shower can also be found. These three rooms afford sea views and constant breezes from their private terraces. The further two bedrooms are located on the ground floor accessible via a three-way split staircase fitted with a crystal glass lit backdrop.
On the ground floor is The Ocean Suite, comprising of two twin beds and en suite bathroom with a standing shower and closet area to the left. The final room is a must see! Situated across the second wing of the villa and accessed via the courtyard is the Safari Suite - the epitome of jungle fever accentuated by a large wardrobe painted with safari animals such as elephants, giraffes and other exotic animals. The spacious en suite bathroom has an exposed natural piece of coral stone created as part of the original foundation of the land. The coral stone adds an earthy effect to the already well themed bathroom complemented by a granite 'cheetah' print counter top, open shower and warm wood tiles. This room also features a small terrace ideal for enjoying an early morning coffee whilst embracing garden and sea views.
The courtyard also leads to the Media Room, equipped with comfy leather chairs and large screen where guests can enjoy on demand movies and internet TV in this relaxing air-conditioned room.
Through the tiled covered pathway is the open plan living room and expertly designed kitchen with an island and table seating up to 4 persons. Equipped with a stove top, oven, wine cooler, fridge, ice maker, dishwasher and more, the kitchen complete for a vacation away from home.
From the living room and kitchen one can access the outdoor area. An expansive split level terrace is set up for lounging and informal dining. To the left and right of the terrace are separate elevated gazebos perfect for al fresco served by the Butler.The terrace and gazebos look out on to the large art deco infinity edge pool, sun deck with loungers and a small sanded area set up as your very own private beach in Barbados, all achieving breathtaking scenery from flowing fields out to the azure Caribbean waters.
Further views can be enjoyed from one of the three roof terraces outfitted with seating and accessed via a spiral stair case in the courtyard.
La Maison Michelle features a fully functional Savant Home System, allowing for our guests to have full, easy control of lighting, climate, entertainment, privacy, and more from easy to access controllers located around the home.
A two bedroom self-contained cottage offers The Platinum Suite with a Murphy King sized bed and The Cosmo Suite with a King sized bedroom both with en suite bathrooms with walk-in closet. The cottage includes a separate kitchen and common deck.
Villa La Maison Michelle offers you a choice of meal options with breakfast and lunch being prepared Monday - Friday, Brunch on Saturday and Sunday and Dinner served five of every seven nights booked, by the on-site full service staff, where fresh local Barbados fare takes center stage at all meals. Should your tastes call for additional options, Barbados’ Platinum Coast is home to some of the most spectacular restaurants in the world, many in breath-taking locations overlooking the ocean and offering a wide range of gourmet choices.
West Coast Villas Concierge is always happy to advise and make reservations on our guests’ behalf.
The nightly rate includes meals* (see Meal Plan Information below). Have a look at our scrumptuous menu items below. In addition, whether it’s having your clothes cleaned and folded daily, a special outfit ironed or simply refilling your empty rum punch glass, the staff at La Maison Michelle will make sure everything works just right for you.
Air-condition in kitchen
The Red & Black Room has a standing shower and outdoor Jacuzzi tub
The Safari Room has a standing open shower
Meal Plan Information
Monday to Friday Breakfast and Lunch
Saturday and Sunday Brunch
Dinner served 5 out of every 7 nights booked or 4 out of every 5 nights booked so that clients have the option to dine out
- Spa area for private treatments
- Meals provided at an additional cost
- Terrace overlooks the large infinity-edge pool
- Indoor dining plus outdoor dining in the spacious gazebo
- Exclusive Golf & Spa Packages available at an additional cost
- Multiple roof terraces available for relaxing & embracing the vistas
- Multi-media TV, game room & equipped with Savant home system
- Unobstructed panoramic views of the azure waters from multiple spaces
- Equipped private gym with free weights & a workout bench, an elliptical machine, & a stationary bike
- The Green Roof Living
- Outdoor Spa garden for private outdoor treatments
- Private pool for self contained two bedroom cottage
Amenities:110 volts, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, Boardgames, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Countryside views, Courtyard, Covered terrace, Dining Gazebo, Garden view, Gated, Golf course view, Guest cottage, Gym, Luxury Finishes, Media Room, Panoramic views, Private location, Private terrace / deck, Restaurants close by, Roof terrace, Sea Views, Spa, Sun deck, Sun loungers, Sun terrace, Terrace, Wireless broadband connection
Please click below to view the menu(s):
|04/15/2017 - 12/20/2017||Meal inclusive rate: includes food for breakfast, light brunch (brunch on the weekends) and dinner 4 of 5 or 5 of 7 nights at LaMM.||5||US$ 3,400|
|04/15/2017 - 12/20/2017||Summer||5||US$ 2,300|
|04/15/2017 - 12/20/2017||Summer||7||US$ 2,750|
|04/15/2017 - 12/20/2017||Meal inclusive rate: includes food for breakfast, light brunch (brunch on the weekends) and dinner 4 of 5 or 5 of 7 nights at LaMM.||7||US$ 3,800|
|12/21/2017 - 01/06/2018||XMas||7||US$ 5,000|
|01/07/2018 - 04/14/2018||Meal inclusive rate: includes food for breakfast, light brunch (brunch on the weekends) and dinner 4 of 5 or 5 of 7 nights at LaMM.||5||US$ 4,000|
|01/07/2018 - 04/15/2018||Winter||5||US$ 2,850|
|01/07/2018 - 04/14/2018||7||US$ 4,300|
|01/07/2018 - 04/14/2018||Winter||7||US$ 3,250|
|04/14/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer Specials: Contact our Rentals Department at email@example.com for details!||1 - 7|
Available for Weddings and Special Events | Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year
Special rates take precedence over standard summer and winter rates.
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Shell Suite - first floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Caribbean Suite - first floor||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Glass & Mirror Suite - first floor||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Ocean suite - ground floor||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Bath/Shower||Patio||0 x 0|
|Safari Suite - ground floor||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Platinum Suite - cottage (Murphy Bed)||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Cosmo Suite - cottage||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Butler||6 days per week|
|Housekeeper x 2||6 days per week. 8 hours a day|
|Night watchman||Evening hours|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Michael Kors. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre where fine dining range from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.
|I joined a group of college friends at La Maison Michelle in June. Situated in Lancaster Ridge, St. James, Barbados high above a PGA golf course this property blends in with the luxury homes scattered across the ridge. Best vacation ever! What an outstanding experience this trip turned out to be. A few of us arrived to Barbados on a late night flight, but even against the night sky the villa was well-lit and welcoming. The next morning started with a delicious breakfast then an equally delicious lunch and then to top off the day an exquisite dinner. The all-inclusive feature was a great option so much so we enjoyed just hanging out at the pool, playing games, napping, eating, dancing to our favorite tunes, watching movies in the multi-media room, spa and so much more. We had everything we needed right there on the beautifully manicured grounds. The chef, concierge, housekeepers and the security guard were wonderful. The food was so good that we decided to eat at the Villa each day except the night we went to Oistins Bay for the Friday Night Fish Fry and the island tour. The house staff was unbelievable. Service with a smile! So attentive to us that they practically anticipated our every need. “Rum Punch anyone?” I really can’t say enough about the excellent service and hospitality we were shown. The villa amenities, the grounds, the pool, so much to see and enjoy. I found a new sitting area or hidden little conversation spot on the grounds each day as I walked around. Now the suites…each suite is decorated in a different theme. I was fortunate enough to be one of the first guests to stay in the “Cottage.” Separate from the main building the Cottage was designed to be a private spot with two suites, living room and full kitchen. Make sure you browse the photos on the villa site to see the luxurious room interiors. The attention to detail was AMAZING. I want to make sure I tell you about the transportation service Terrvette Tours & Taxi Service that provided safe and reliable service to our group (I will post a separate review on them). I will be going back for a visit to enjoy the island and these unforgettable accommodations. I recommend that you travel to Barbados with your family, group or friends and stay at Barbados Luxury Villa: La Maison Michelle. Once you stay there you will not want to stay anywhere else on the island|
|Melissa - Held wedding at La Maison Michelle|
|It has taken a moment for me to gather my thoughts (and sleep) to be able to fully express to you how truly happy, elated, ecstatic, grateful... I could go on, that Jason and I (and each of our guests) are about our amazing time at LaMM! Our wedding truly exceeded our expectations and it could not have gone on without our introduction to you, the incredible work of Shari and her team, and your STAFF. Rhea (Chef), Kemar (Service Attendant / Chef Assistant), Don (Service Attendant / Bartender), Janette (Housekeeper / Laundress), Karen (Housekeeper / Cook) - never have I seen (in even the best resorts around the world) a team work so well to ensure the happiness of everyone under their care. They really love working with you, and even when they didn't realize we were watching, the care they took of your property was second only to what they would do for their own. There wasn't a moment that could go by without Kemar (Service Attendant / Chef Assistant) ensuring that we needed anything at all. He had a consistent smile on his face and just the most pleasant demeanor at ALL times. Don (Service Attendant / Bartender )was high energy and provided lots of laughs like an old friend. There wasn't one piece of paper or even a feather to float by in the air that he did not pick up and dispose of. Our drinks flowed steadily and he was always of service. Rhea (Chef),... what can I say? THE most OUTSTANDING food I have ever tasted in my life! Jason agrees and wants to ship me back to her for lessons :-). We loved her!!! She is a really special person that again, takes so much pride in upholding your reputation of high-quality service. Karen (Housekeeper / Cook) and Janette (Housekeeper / Laundress) - Without knowing that I realized a new red bathing suit bled onto a white cover up, Janette spent an hour + doing her best to scrub out the stain. Karen's (Housekeeper / Cook) fish takes were hands down the best I've ever eaten. They both were a team that worked so hard without our even realizing. We would step out of a room for a moment, and return to the bed made or turned down and room fully tended to. Owners - The care that you took to ensure that LaMM was in tiptop shape for our special day(s) was palpable. My mother, who God bless, but ALWAYS has a complaint about one thing or another, truly had not one thing to say about our wedding that wasn't more than complimentary. From our venue to the incredible service provided by Shari and her team, she joins Jason and I were in awe and gratitude. Sincerest thanks and love,|
|Click Wed Caribbean - Wedding Planner|
|It certainly was an incredible event! Thank you for opening up your home to Melissa & Jason and the rest of us. Amazing property and well-built for wedding events as you witnessed last Friday! Your staff did an amazing job as well and were all such a pleasure to work alongside.|
|I can't describe the incredible time we had. The staff was just what we needed for a stress free week! Thank you for the karaoke night, we laughed and danced so much we needed Depends. What a pleasant surprise.|
|One word describes your home, staff, food and experience – Fabulous Charles and I will highly recommend your villa to our friends and colleagues. As you probably already know, beyond beautiful accommodations, 2 key distinguishing factors for the villa experience is service and food; both were wonderful at your villa. The staff, particularly Don, were very attentive and Rhea’s cooking is to be commended! I rented a catamaran for everyone; that was great. The entertainment brought to the villa (steel pan, limbo dancer, and mother sally dancer) were also quality. I would recommend them.|
United States of America
|Your individualized hospitality acknowledged and valued. We did not want to leave. The gourmet food, Don's margaritas etc... and kindness has not been forgotten and gently appreciated.|