- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool
Stylish and spacious, Vistamar has 6 bedrooms and sits on 2 acres of beautifully landscaped tropical gardens in a quiet cul-de-sac within the exclusive Sandy Lane Estate on the west coast of Barbados.
Summer US$ 2,000
Winter US$ 3,000
With all the benefits of luxury villa living, Vistamar features a stunning partially covered veranda which leads to the pool deck and covered poolside gazebo along with a two-bedroom self-contained cottage, just a stones’ throw away from the main house. Enjoy cooling island breezes as you kick back and relax, letting our experienced staff take care of your every need.
The perfect choice for families or groups of friends, Vistamar has six bedrooms between the main house and the cottage.
The indoor living room features oversized comfortable sofas and French doors that open out on to a covered terrace with casual outdoor seating, wet bar and a large dining table that seats 12, so everyone can gather together and enjoy quality time.
Four air-conditioned bedrooms with en suite bathrooms along with an extra guest bathroom are in the main house, consisting of one king, two queen and one double bed. The master bedroom suite has a walk in closet and opens directly out onto the pool deck through French doors. The media room has a double sofa bed if required.
The self-contained cottage has two air-conditioned bedrooms with double beds and en suite bathrooms. An extensive veranda stretches the length of the cottage. The self-contained cottage has a small interior living room with TV and a large patio that includes a stunning sculpted coral stone and glass dining table, comfy sofas and chairs as well as a selection of books and games to keep the kids (and adults!) entertained.
Both the main house and cottage are all on one level with easy access, making it ideal for wheelchairs.
Our friendly staff will provide you with three meals a day, after discussing your particular culinary preferences. Groceries can be purchased for you and charged to your account, or you can source them yourself from the local supermarket in Holetown.
Rental of Vistamar includes a full staff: cook, housekeeper, laundress, gardener and nightly security guard along with a personal villa manager and concierge services.
- Luxury villa living
- Self-contained cottage
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Partially covered verandah
- Perfect for families or group of friends
- Staff includes housekeeper, cook, laoundress & night security
Amenities:All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Cable TV, Guest cottage, Hair dryer, IPOD Docking Station, Security Alarm, TV
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||6||US$ 2,000|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||6||US$ 3,000|
All rates subject to 7.5% VAT; Special rates apply for Christmas and New Years
|Housekeeper||6 days per week from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm and 5:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Cook||6 days per week from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm and 5:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Laundress||6 days per week from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm and 5:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Night watchman||6 days per week|
|Gardener||6 days per week|
- The Beach House Restaurant and Bar: Open for lunch and dinner, this beachfront restaurant delivers quality Caribbean food with a Mediterranean flair. So whether you just want to lounge with a sun downer or dine looking unto the calm sea, this is a great and central location.
- Tides Restaurant: Culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- The Cliff Restaurant: Incredible setting matched with creative cuisine – an essential must see whilst in Barbados
- Daphne's Restaurant: Being part of the of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant.
- The Spa Cafe located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Experience casual dining where soups, sandwiches and light mains are offered right next to the brilliant swimming pool and lovely cascading waterfall feature.
- Bajan Blue Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: European, Caribbean and Asian inspired cuisine is served at this informal, amphitheatre influenced all day dining restaurant.
- Clubhouse Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Beyond the fairways is the stunning restaurant and bar with tremendous Caribbean Sea and Golf Course Views. Ideal for light leisurely lunches, relaxed coffees or sundown cocktails.
- L'Acajou Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Open air beachfront setting specializing in light cuisine paired with an array of wines
- Sandy Lane Golf Course: This prestigious golf resort offers two world class Golf courses. These are ‘The Green Monkey’ which is a must see and is designed by Tom Fazio and ‘The Old Nine’ which is a favourite for repeat guest.
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘Eat, drink’, play’ is this electric restaurant slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Tennis located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Floodlit tennis courts are available where professional matches can be played or tutoring can be arranged.
- Food Van: Just South of The Sandy Lane Estate is a local vendor serving traditional Bajan delights during lunch time.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving an International cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas; be sure to try this out!
- Mr. Vic: This is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dishes up a combination of Caribbean/British food.