- Status: Available
- Size (Covered): 2481 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: No
Coral Cove 7 is one of just 14 condominiums in the Coral Cove development. This 2,481 sq ft, end unit apartment features open living space including three bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms and a wide, sea-facing terrace with outdoor dining and incredible views.
Please note that there is construction next door to this development which is due to be completed by August 2018. For more information feel free to contact one of our agents at email@example.com.
Price on request
Coral Cove, a luxury beachfront development overlooking Paynes Bay, St. James, was designed by leading contemporary architect, Roldano Bellori. Guests staying at Coral Cove have dedicated use of beach chairs and umbrellas placed on the sandy stretch of beach which offers both safe swimming and water sports.
Located on the second floor of the development, this 2,481 sq. ft. end unit has been impressively done, featuring warm mahogany finishes, accented by beige decor and bright hues throughout.
The apartment has an open plan kitchen and living area that leads straight out to the sea-facing terrace ideal for al fresco dining and simply relaxing.
The en suite Master Bedroom provides both a large walk-in shower and tub. The terrace can be directly access from this bedroom.
Further two guest bedrooms are located near the entrance of the apartment. Bedroom 2 has use of a shared bathroom with a shower, whilst Bedroom 3 has an en suite bathroom with a shower.
- Large end unit
- Located on 2nd floor
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Modern Italian architecture
- Covered terrace fitted for al fresco dining
Amenities:110 volts, 24 Hour Security, All bedrooms air conditioned, Assigned parking, Beach Access, Beach chairs, Beach umbrellas, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Covered parking, Covered terrace, Electric gates, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully air conditioned, Garden view, Gated entrance, Ice maker, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Night watchman, Private terrace / deck, Sea Views, Security guard, Sun loungers, Towels included, Water front, Wheel Chair Accessible, Wine cooler
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||1||-||2||-||Shared||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper||5 days per week. 9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Security / security guard||24 hrs|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘eat, drink, play’ is this electric restaurants' slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Daphne’s Restaurant: is a part of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group and has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant from around the world.
- Holder’s Hill Polo Field: known as the main Polo venue in Barbados Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November to May.
- Paynes Bay Fish Market: one of the smaller fish markets on the island where you can buy fresh local fish or watch as the fishermen dock their boats and offload.
- Mr. Vic: this is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dish up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Paynes Bay Vendors: every Friday you can catch a sumptuously fresh grilled fish, served with traditional Bajan seasonings. Of course there’s more, the vendors have a variety of Bajan delights including grilled chicken, macaroni pie, rice and peas and to wash it down Bajan rum is available along with other drinks.
- The House Hotel: is a chic, tranquil retreat for adults to unwind and reconnect in a setting of understated elegance.
- Tamarind Cove Hotel: featuring 104 newly renovated and contemporary guest rooms on a prime 750 sq.ft. stretch of serene beach, this luxury hotel is an ideal Barbadian destination for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
- Treasure Beach Hotel: this Caribbean resort has airy and contemporary suites. Enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award-winning restaurant, where our dinner menu changes on a nightly basis.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: Internationally trained chefs provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.