- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool
Windward villa is set in the heart of the exclusive Sandy Lane Estate, St James on the West Coast of Barbados, about 5 minutes from Sunset Crest and Holetown and about 45 minutes from the airport. This stunning villa is suitable for families or a group of friends looking for a private retreat.
Summer US$ 2,800
Winter US$ 3,900
At Windward, we encourage our guests to practise the art of relaxation on vacation! The property is spacious, with thoughtfully landscaped gardens, modern facilities and complimentary wifi, it's easy to stay connected while unwinding.
The main living area is open plan, with French doors extending the length of the room which, when open to the spacious covered veranda, creating an expansive space for combined indoor/outdoor entertaining. Steps from the main veranda lead out to the garden and pool via a Lotus and Koi water feature.
The media room is air-conditioned and features a multimedia 50” Smart TV with surround sound, two comfortable sofas and a desk.
Windward has two dining areas that each comfortably seat 10. Indoor, the formal dining room is supported by a serving area that contains a sink, ice machine, small fridge and iPod dock/entertainment system. The outdoor dining gazebo, accessed via a short covered walkway, features a circular coral stone dining table and views of the beautifully landscaped gardens.
The kitchen has ceiling fans and is fully equipped with professional equipment, marble finishes and a breakfast bar. Adjacent to the kitchen is a laundry area and staff facilities.
A large coral stone deck surrounds the pool area and features comfortable sun loungers, umbrellas along with table and chairs. The pool house encompasses a covered bar area, BBQ and bathroom facilities including a shower.
The ground floor of Windward is all on one level, making it suitable for wheelchairs or guests with limited mobility.
The perfect choice for families or groups of friends, Windward has five bedroom suites across two storeys - three bedrooms upstairs and two on the ground floor.
The stunning Master Suite on the upper floor features a study, large air-conditioned bedroom with king size bed, full length patio accessible through french doors, dressing area and bathroom with a double vanity, tub and shower set in floor-to-ceiling marble.
Two other bedroom suites are located on upstairs - one bedroom opens out through french doors to a private patio overlooking the garden and pool, while the other has views of the courtyard area. On the ground floor the garden bedroom suite has french doors to a private patio with direct access to the gardens and pool deck.
The gym is air-conditioned and fully equipped with professional standard equipment including cardio and weight machines.
Rental of Windward includes a full staff of a cook, housekeeper, laundress, nightly security guard, gardener, pool service, personal villa manager and a concierge service to organise and book any activities or excursions. The staff will prepare three meals daily.
All linens and towels are provided for guests to use, as well as towels for use by the pool and the beach.
Bedroom 3 and 5 have California King beds
Bedroom 4 has 2 extra long twin beds which can convert in to a King if needed. This bedroom has a private patio with pool access
- Media room
- 2 dining areas
- Dining gazebo
- Koi water feature
- Covered verandah
- Landscaped gardens
Amenities:ADSL, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Ceiling fans, Close to beach, Deck / Decking, DVD / Video, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Furnished, Gym
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||5||US$ 2,800|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||5||US$ 3,900|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year; All rates subject to 7.5% tax
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master - Upper Floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Patio||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2 - Upper Floor||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||Balcony||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3 - Upper Floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 4||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||Patio||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 5||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Cook||6 days per week from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm and 5:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Housekeeper||6 days per week from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm and 5:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Laundress||6 days per week from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm and 5:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Night watchman||6 days per week|
|Gardener||6 days per week|
- The Beach House Restaurant and Bar: Open for lunch and dinner, this beachfront restaurant delivers quality Caribbean food with a Mediterranean flair. So whether you just want to lounge with a sun downer or dine looking unto the calm sea, this is a great and central location.
- Tides Restaurant: Culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- The Cliff Restaurant: Incredible setting matched with creative cuisine – an essential must see whilst in Barbados
- Daphne's Restaurant: Being part of the of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant.
- The Spa Cafe located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Experience casual dining where soups, sandwiches and light mains are offered right next to the brilliant swimming pool and lovely cascading waterfall feature.
- Bajan Blue Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: European, Caribbean and Asian inspired cuisine is served at this informal, amphitheatre influenced all day dining restaurant.
- Clubhouse Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Beyond the fairways is the stunning restaurant and bar with tremendous Caribbean Sea and Golf Course Views. Ideal for light leisurely lunches, relaxed coffees or sundown cocktails.
- L'Acajou Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Open air beachfront setting specializing in light cuisine paired with an array of wines
- Sandy Lane Golf Course: This prestigious golf resort offers two world class Golf courses. These are ‘The Green Monkey’ which is a must see and is designed by Tom Fazio and ‘The Old Nine’ which is a favourite for repeat guest.
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘Eat, drink’, play’ is this electric restaurant slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Tennis located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Floodlit tennis courts are available where professional matches can be played or tutoring can be arranged.
- Food Van: Just South of The Sandy Lane Estate is a local vendor serving traditional Bajan delights during lunch time.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving an International cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas; be sure to try this out!
- Mr. Vic: This is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dishes up a combination of Caribbean/British food.