- Status: For Rent
- Plot Size: 87120 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 7800 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Infinity edge pool
This 7 bedroom villa is meticulously designed with a minimalist yet inviting style, complimented by stunning views of landscaped gardens and Sandy Lane Golf Course. The villa has an expansive covered terrace, bar, dining gazebo, infinity-edge pool, loungers, private gym and Astroturf tennis and paddle court. Guests have access to The Sandy Lane Golf Course, tennis and beach facilities.
Summer US$ 2,500 - US$ 3,300
Winter US$ 4,900 - US$ 5,300
Casablanca, located within the prestigious Sandy Lane neighbourhood on the West Coast of Barbados, offers guests a luxurious island living experience few properties can match. The elegant 7 bedroom villa has been meticulously designed and decorated with a minimalist yet inviting style. Its crisp white décor, accented with resplendent punches of colour, dramatic artwork and artistic finishes, beautifully compliments the villa’s landscaped gardens and stunning views of the Sandy Lane Golf Course. The interior floor plan has been elegantly designed to provide an airy sense of living space; there are several charming sitting areas ideal for both small and large groups, as well as solitary repose.
The spacious, open plan kitchen features stainless steel appliances and modern cabinetry; the central island has two wine coolers and ample counter space for casual entertaining. Just off the kitchen is a cozy dining area ideal for a pre-tee time breakfast or an afternoon snack.
Further beyond, the expansive covered terrace features inviting living spaces for formal dining, entertaining or simply relaxing. The dining area, featuring a circular glass-topped table lit by a simple yet dramatic iron chandelier, overlooks the infinity edge pool, lined by pristine white chaise loungers and sun umbrellas. The terrace also houses one of the villa’s seating areas, replete with plush cushioned couches, crystal chandelier and artistic décor. A bar and dining gazebo further enhance the outdoor living space, making Casablanca an ideal villa for entertaining.
Three of the guest bedrooms are on the ground floor, where they share access to an open-air patio; an additional guest bedroom and the master suite are located on the first floor, accessed via a spiral staircase. Each bedroom is decorated in white with its own accent of bright colour. Floor to ceiling curtains, mirrored accents and beautiful artwork enhance the modern effect. The master suite features dramatic trey ceilings, a small sitting area with views of the pool and gardens, and a private patio overlooking the golf course. The suite also boasts an oversized walk-in closet and en suite bathroom with elegant grey and white marble tiling and chrome finishes throughout. A double sink vanity, rainshower and inviting white marble tub create a luxurious bath space.
The villa’s media room features comfortable seating, flat screen television with Apple TV, chess / checkers table as well as an expansive selection of books, providing an ideal alternative for rainy days or an escape from the midday sun. There is also an entertainment bar for easy access to cold drinks, snacks or cocktails.
The guest cottage houses two additional bedrooms, each with crisp white décor, pitched ceilings and floor to ceiling windows. Both bedrooms open on to the cottage’s private terrace, where guests can relax and enjoy the garden views. The ensuite bathrooms feature marble tiling, chrome finishes and spacious rainshowers. A sitting area with flat-screen television and an equipped kitchen complete the cottage layout.
For active guests, Casablanca has a private gym with high-end exercise equipment and range of weights; the villa also has its own Astroturf tennis and paddle court; the only house on the island to offer the latter amenity. Guests at Casablanca also have access to the Sandy Lane Beach Facility, with private cabana, lounge chairs and umbrellas, as well as the resort’s tennis courts and internationally renowned golf course.
- Apple TV available
- Safes in 3 bedrooms
- Maximum Capacity: 12
- Cottage has a sofa bed
- Wireless speed: megamax 4 mbps
- The villa includes 7 paddle tennis racquets and 2 lawn tennis racquets
- Fairway views
- Elegantly furnished
- Entertaining gazebo
- Multiple living areas
- Covered dining area
- Ideal for entertaining
- Poolside & decking views
- Private paddle tennis court
- State-of-the-art music system
Amenities:110 volts, ADSL, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Bar, Beach Access, Beach cabana on Sandy Lane Beach, Beach chairs, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Covered terrace, Deck / Decking, Dining Gazebo, DVD / Video, Electric gates, Electric water heater, Enclosed Gardens, Environmentally friendly, Family location, Flat screen TV, Garage, Garden view, Gated entrance, Gazebo, Golf buggies available, Golf course view, Guest cottage, Gym, High ceilings, House keepers quarters, Ice maker, IPOD Docking Station, Media Room, Owner's storage / lock up, Pantry, Restaurants close by, Security Alarm, Sofa Bed , Solar Power Hot Water, Sun loungers, Sun umbrellas, Table Tennis , Telephone, Tennis Court, Terrace, TV, Water storage tanks, Wine cooler, Wireless broadband connection
|04/22/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||4 - 5||US$ 2,500|
|04/22/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||5||US$ 2,900|
|04/22/2017 - 12/14/2017||4 bedrooms main house, 2 bedrooms in cottage||6||US$ 3,300|
|12/15/2017 - 04/21/2018||Winter||5||US$ 4,900|
|12/15/2017 - 04/21/2018||4 bedrooms main house, 2 bedrooms in cottage||6||US$ 5,300|
|12/20/2017 - 01/10/2018||XMas||5||US$ 8,500|
|12/20/2017 - 01/10/2018||Christmas||4 - 5||US$ 8,500|
|12/20/2017 - 01/10/2018||4 bedrooms main house, 2 bedrooms in cottage||6||US$ 8,500|
Maximum Capacity: 12, Children under 12 allowed by special request only
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom - first floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Balcony||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2 - first floor||-||-||-||-||-||-||None||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3 - ground floor||1||1||-||2||Ensuite||Shower Only||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 4 - ground floor||1||-||-||2||Ensuite||Shower Only||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 5 - ground floor||-||-||-||2||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 6 - Cottage||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 7 - Cottage||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper/Laundress||6 days per week. 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Additional Housekeeper/Laundress included if needed|
|Butler||Can be available for Summer but at an additional rate of USD$100. per day. 6 days a week. 8:30 am until. Prepares breakfast|
|Cook||6 days a week. Prepares 2 meals a day; lunch and dinner|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- The Beach House Restaurant and Bar: Open for lunch and dinner, this beachfront restaurant delivers quality Caribbean food with a Mediterranean flair. So whether you just want to lounge with a sun downer or dine looking unto the calm sea, this is a great and central location.
- Tides Restaurant: Culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- The Cliff Restaurant: Incredible setting matched with creative cuisine – an essential must see whilst in Barbados
- Daphne's Restaurant: Being part of the of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant.
- The Spa Cafe located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Experience casual dining where soups, sandwiches and light mains are offered right next to the brilliant swimming pool and lovely cascading waterfall feature.
- Bajan Blue Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: European, Caribbean and Asian inspired cuisine is served at this informal, amphitheatre influenced all day dining restaurant.
- Clubhouse Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Beyond the fairways is the stunning restaurant and bar with tremendous Caribbean Sea and Golf Course Views. Ideal for light leisurely lunches, relaxed coffees or sundown cocktails.
- L'Acajou Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Open air beachfront setting specializing in light cuisine paired with an array of wines
- Sandy Lane Golf Course: This prestigious golf resort offers two world class Golf courses. These are ‘The Green Monkey’ which is a must see and is designed by Tom Fazio and ‘The Old Nine’ which is a favourite for repeat guest.
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘Eat, drink’, play’ is this electric restaurant slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Tennis located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Floodlit tennis courts are available where professional matches can be played or tutoring can be arranged.
- Food Van: Just South of The Sandy Lane Estate is a local vendor serving traditional Bajan delights during lunch time.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving an International cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas; be sure to try this out!
- Mr. Vic: This is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dishes up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
|The villa was superb but it was the staff who made it perfect; Tania, Lashelle, Alicia, Terry and the amazing Chef Cameron!|