- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
The Waterside Development offers the best of both worlds set within an idyllic setting with tropical gardens, tranquil beach frontage and breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. Unit 405 has been tastefully furnished and nicely finished whilst providing a spacious layout.
Summer US$ 300
Winter US$ 400
Situated on the exclusive West Coast of Barbados, the Waterside development has spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and Penthouses, offering its residents all the benefits of its sought after tranquil and secluded beach frontage, with breathtaking views over Caribbean Sea to enjoy from your terrace.
Located in Paynes Bay on the West Coast, Waterside will offer its guests an idyllic setting in a tropical paradise, with all modern amenities close at hand. Holetown, a mere five minutes North, with its supermarkets, banks, duty-free shopping facilities, boasts some of the islands best restaurants, from the affordable to the exclusive. Water sports are available within a few minutes' walk and several world class golf courses are just a short drive away. The world famous 'The Cliff' restaurant is a short walk away, while Daphne's restaurant is even closer. The Sandy Lane Hotel is a comfortable stroll up the beach.
- Secure walled gate development has underground car parking with own space.
- Keypad and remote controller access to the gate and doors with intercom link to phones in the apartment and at the concierge.
- Main entrance doors to two staircases and lifts via a large coral rendered
and marble tiled lobby.
- Otis lifts to all floors including the car park.
- Common area and car park fire alarm system linked to the Concierge control panel.
- Meranti hardwood doors, windows and shutters.
- CCTV cameras linked back to Concierge/ security.
- 24 hours manned concierge office close to site entrance.
- Modern designer pool over 30m long with spacious sundeck.
- Indigenous mature plants frame the perimeter of the site.
- Meranti hardwood timber paneled doors, frames & architraves.
- Glazed doors on to private terraces with travertine tiled floor and skirtings.
- Marble tiled floors & skirting throughout the apartment with marble wall tiling to all bathrooms & shower rooms.
- Vitreous China bathroom sets with chrome fittings and taps.
- Wash hand basin mounted on marble vanity tap with mirrored cabinet over and GFCI socket nearby.
- Coral rendered entrance hall and living room with white silk finish walls and ceilings to the bedrooms.
- Coral cornicing to perimeter of all rooms.
- Comfort cooling to living and bed rooms using individual A/C units and ceiling fans.
- Hardwood fitted wardrobe louvred doors and cabinets to bed rooms.
- Extractor fans to bathrooms, shower rooms, cloakrooms and kitchen.
- Cable TV and telephone are all connected and ready for use.
- Broadband connections to all apartments are available ready for use.
- Open plan designed hardwood floor & wall units with peninsula or island breakfast bar onto living area.
- Black Granite worktops and upstands.
- Stainless steel inset sink with designer mixer/spray tap and a waste-disposal with a stainless steel dishwasher nearby.
- Multi function stainless steel oven with a black glass electric hob and a stainless steel built-in Microwave oven.
- Glass/stainless steel wall or island extractor hood.
- American style stainless steel two-door fridge/freezer with chilled water & ice dispenser.
- Washing machine and vented tumble dryer in the utility areas.
Smegg appliances in kithcen
Safe in bedroom
- Cable television
- Wireless connection
- Access to the communal gym
- Direct access to Paynes Bay beach
- En-suite facilities in master bedroom
- Air-conditioning throughout the apartment
Amenities:110 volts, ADSL, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, Assigned parking, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Beach chairs, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Close to beach, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Concierge Service, Covered parking, DVD / Video, Electric gates, Electric water heater, Elevator, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully air conditioned, Garage, Gated entrance, Generator, Gym, Hair dryer, Ice maker, IPOD Docking Station, Night watchman, Owner's storage / lock up, Panoramic views, Pantry, Patio, Private beach access, Restaurants close by, Safes in all Bedrooms, Sea Views, Security guard, Self contained apartment, Solar Power Hot Water, Stereo, Sun umbrellas, Telephone, TV, Under ground parking, Walking distance to beach, Water front, Water storage tanks, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||1||US$ 300|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||1||US$ 400|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master||-||1||-||-||Shared||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||5 days per week. 8:30 am - 4:30 am. Villa Manager resides on premises|
|Housekeeper||Available on request|
|Security / security guard||7 days per week. 4:30 pm -8:30 am|
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘eat, drink, play’ is this electric restaurants' slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Daphne’s Restaurant: is a part of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group and has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant from around the world.
- Holder’s Hill Polo Field: known as the main Polo venue in Barbados Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November to May.
- Paynes Bay Fish Market: one of the smaller fish markets on the island where you can buy fresh local fish or watch as the fishermen dock their boats and offload.
- Mr. Vic: this is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dish up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Paynes Bay Vendors: every Friday you can catch a sumptuously fresh grilled fish, served with traditional Bajan seasonings. Of course there’s more, the vendors have a variety of Bajan delights including grilled chicken, macaroni pie, rice and peas and to wash it down Bajan rum is available along with other drinks.
- The House Hotel: is a chic, tranquil retreat for adults to unwind and reconnect in a setting of understated elegance.
- Tamarind Cove Hotel: featuring 104 newly renovated and contemporary guest rooms on a prime 750 sq.ft. stretch of serene beach, this luxury hotel is an ideal Barbadian destination for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
- Treasure Beach Hotel: this Caribbean resort has airy and contemporary suites. Enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award-winning restaurant, where our dinner menu changes on a nightly basis.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: Internationally trained chefs provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.