- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: No
A wonderful opportunity to vacation in this beachfront duplex on the West Coast of the island. Located within Historic Speightstown White Sands offers a gated community, with covered allocated parking directly opposite the beach. G4 is one of the more attractive apartments and offers stunning sea views access from double French doors.
Summer US$ 150
Winter US$ 200
White Sands is located on the exclusive West Coast and boast an exclusive location just yards from the beach, easy access to local shops, restaurants and bars, and situated on the outskirts of historic Speightstown. This is an exceptional development of 2 bedroom duplex apartments that enjoy private terraces with unobstructed sea views, so play and relaxation are just moments away.
The town is only a few minutes walk from White Sands and has all the amenities you could possibly require, including banks, shops, supermarkets and several beach front restaurants and bars. The development is just 10 minutes from Royal Westmoreland, 15 minutes from Holetown and 20 minutes from Sandy Lane, giving you the best of both worlds – a quiet haven on the edge of where it is all happening. Speightstown is recognized to be an up and coming area, with a number of high end properties and hotels in the area, including the luxury development at Schooner Bay as well as the Almond Beach Hotel and the luxury marina Port St. Charles.
Ideal Holiday Home
The apartments have been built to high specifications and include all the facilities, fixtures and fittings you would expect in one of the finest developments in Barbados. Each apartment’s private covered terrace provides breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea.
The Italian Kitchens include granite counter tops, oven, hob, microwave, fridge freezer with ice making machine, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space. The properties are tiled throughout with Italian porcelain tiles. Naturally stained cedar wood is used on the French doors leading to the terraces, where there is room for a dining table or sun loungers.
Those who visit Barbados love the warm breezy outdoors, and the covered terraces become the main focus of the property, ideal for sunbathing, or simply relaxing whilst watching the sun disappear beyond the horizon. There’s simply nothing better.
Closest beach: Across the road/Heywoods
- Ocean views
- Shops nearby
- Gated entrance
- Enclosed parking
- Close to amenities
- Beach front property
- Private covered parking
- Access to communal exercise room
Amenities:110 volts, Assigned parking, Beach Access, Beach bar close by, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Close to beach, Covered parking, Electric gates, Electric water heater, Furnished, Garage, Gated entrance, Gym, Hair dryer, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Telephone, TV, Walking distance to beach, Walking distance to shops, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||2||US$ 150|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||2||US$ 200|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom - first floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2- ground floor||1||-||2||-||Shared||-||-||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper||2 days per week. 9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
- Fisherman's pub: This is one of the best places on island to experience true ‘Bajan’ food, ranging from fish cakes, baked pork to pepperpot beef stew set within an authentic ‘rum shop’ design.
- Arlington House: Housed in a restored eighteenth century building, Arlington House is an interactive three-story museum that is both educational and engaging. Children in particular will love the interactive and audio visual features of the museum and the whole family will enjoy learning about Barbados' heritage.
- Port St Charles Yacht Club: Full service bar and restaurant offering international cuisine prepared by a World Class chef, with a panoramic view of Port St. Charles beach along the West Coast; has been deservingly coined the phrase ‘Simply Paradise’. Use by members only.
- Archer's Hall Design Centre: Offering unique West Indian pieces within a 17th century showroom.
- Orange Street Corner Grocer: Great European style bistro making fantastic homemade pizzas.
- Speightstown Mall: This mall has a variety of stores ranging from a convenience store, clothing stores, Bank, art gallery, and fruit and vegetable vendors.
- East Moon Restaurant: The only Chinese restaurant on the north of the island within a chattel house at reasonable prices.
- Little Good Harbour: Just minutes north of Port St Charles, this charming cluster of cottages, nestled around two swimming pools and lush gardens, epitomizes the best of Caribbean architecture. Located in the tranquil little fishing community of Shermans, Little Good Harbour's luxury guest cottages impart the unique individuality of one of the last family-run ocean front hotels on the fashionable west coast of Barbados
- Fish Pot Restaurant: Dining at the Fish Pot restaurant located within Little Good Harbour is a fantastic way to experience the Northern side of the country. Set in the small eighteenth-century fort at the water's edge, the restaurant is airy and informal, the restaurant offers a truly gourmet dining experience in delightful surroundings.
- Banking Institutions: There are 4 banks available in Speightstown, these are Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank and First Caribbean International Bank.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: Providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home and ease.
- Wave rider: This casual restaurant serves lunch, dinner and drinks with a breathtaking view of the sea.
- Six Men’s Fish Market: A popular fish market provides a fresh variety of fish from dolphin, marlin, tuna and of course flying fish. The market becomes alive on Friday night where the adjacent rum shop plays music and serves drink.
- Gallery of Caribbean Art: This prestigious facility hosts numerous exhibitions throughout the year, highlighting the work of the region's finest artists, sculptors and photographers.