- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Plunge Pool
This fully staffed Oliver Messel beachfront estate is set amongst 2 acres of tropical gardens with over 200 ft. of frontage to the Caribbean Sea. Meticulous interior and outdoor spaces artfully combine, creating an architectural masterpiece while retaining the comforts of home with covered terraces, swimming pool and twin dining gazebos. The cottage is available with the mainhouse should an additional bedroom be requested.
Summer US$ 495 - US$ 1,920
Winter US$ 715 - US$ 3,200
Leamington, an opulent beachfront villa set within two acres of lush, tropical gardens, provides a magical setting ideal for families or groups looking for a more personalized holiday alternative to the larger hotels on the island.
Designed by Oliver Messel, famed English stage designer and architect, Leamington is a fine example of his distinctive style, expertly merging the interior and exterior living spaces to create an idyllic tropical setting ideal for sophisticated yet relaxed island living and entertaining.
Recently renovated and refurbished, Leamington’s meticulous décor blends luxurious furnishings, noteworthy antiques and personalized touches to make the villa truly one of a kind.
The main salon, located at the centre of the villa, opens onto a large covered terrace with casual dining and living areas, suitable for entertaining large groups and parties, yet cozy enough for a more intimate tête-à-tête.
Beyond the main terrace is the villa’s classically shaped swimming pool, flanked by emerald green lawns where chaise lounges await sunbathers, as well as two enchanting gazebos designed by famed local architect, Larry Warren.
The beautifully landscaped garden culminates with over 200 ft. of frontage to the Caribbean Sea, where immaculate white sands entice you to sink your toes in, and crystal blue waters hold treasures of a vibrant coral reef just a short swim from shore. For those who prefer land-based activities, there is a beautiful lawn tennis court and small gym on premises, and golf enthusiasts can play the Sandy Lane, Royal Westmoreland and Apes Hill courses, all within 20 minutes’ drive.
While the serene setting and luxurious pampering of the Leamington estate can make one feel miles away from the island’s pulsing lifestyle, its location near both historic Speightstown and vibrant Holetown, offers easy access to shopping, fine dining, charming beachfront cafes and vibrant nightlife. Full concierge services are available to assist with reservations and other arrangements.
Sleeping up to 10 comfortably, Leamington provides an excellent alternative to hotel options in the area. Rates include full villa access, service provided by a five-star staff and complimentary concierge services.
- Pool shower
- Gym on property
- Wireless Internet
- Concierge services
- On-site Tennis court
- Golf & Spa at Sandy Lane
- 4 tennis racquets provided
- Separate 1 bedroom cottage
- Gazebo with day bed for lounging
There is ongoing construction adjacent to the property. As such a discounted rate will be given on the advertised rates
Amenities:Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Beach Access, Beach front, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Covered terrace, Deck / Decking, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Fully air conditioned, Fully staffed, Furnished, Gazebo, Guest cottage, Gym, Hair dryer, IPOD Docking Station, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Night watchman, Private beach access, Private location, Swimming Pool, Telephone, Tennis Court, Wireless broadband connection
Please click below to view the menu(s):
- Breakfast Menu
- Breakfast Menu
- Breakfast Menu
- Lunch Menu - Grilled Marinated Chicken Breast
- Lunch Menu - Club Sandwiches
- Lunch Menu - Catch Of The Day
- Gala Dinner Menu - Marinated Local Pork Chops
- Gala Dinner Menu - Beef Wellington
- Gala Dinner Menu - Fisherman Catch Of The Day
- Gala Dinner Menu - Oven Roasted Marinated Chicken Breast
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||1||US$ 495|
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||4||US$ 1,920|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||1||US$ 715|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||4||US$ 3,200|
All rates subject to 7.5% VAT, Special rates apply for Xmas and New Year, Children allowed by special request
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 4||1||-||2||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 5 - Cottage||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
- Fisherman's pub: This is one of the best places on island to experience true ‘Bajan’ food, ranging from fish cakes, baked pork to pepperpot beef stew set within an authentic ‘rum shop’ design.
- Arlington House: Housed in a restored eighteenth century building, Arlington House is an interactive three-story museum that is both educational and engaging. Children in particular will love the interactive and audio visual features of the museum and the whole family will enjoy learning about Barbados' heritage.
- Port St Charles Yacht Club: Full service bar and restaurant offering international cuisine prepared by a World Class chef, with a panoramic view of Port St. Charles beach along the West Coast; has been deservingly coined the phrase ‘Simply Paradise’. Use by members only.
- Archer's Hall Design Centre: Offering unique West Indian pieces within a 17th century showroom.
- Orange Street Corner Grocer: Great European style bistro making fantastic homemade pizzas.
- Speightstown Mall: This mall has a variety of stores ranging from a convenience store, clothing stores, Bank, art gallery, and fruit and vegetable vendors.
- East Moon Restaurant: The only Chinese restaurant on the north of the island within a chattel house at reasonable prices.
- Little Good Harbour: Just minutes north of Port St Charles, this charming cluster of cottages, nestled around two swimming pools and lush gardens, epitomizes the best of Caribbean architecture. Located in the tranquil little fishing community of Shermans, Little Good Harbour's luxury guest cottages impart the unique individuality of one of the last family-run ocean front hotels on the fashionable west coast of Barbados
- Fish Pot Restaurant: Dining at the Fish Pot restaurant located within Little Good Harbour is a fantastic way to experience the Northern side of the country. Set in the small eighteenth-century fort at the water's edge, the restaurant is airy and informal, the restaurant offers a truly gourmet dining experience in delightful surroundings.
- Banking Institutions: There are 4 banks available in Speightstown, these are Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank and First Caribbean International Bank.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: Providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home and ease.
- Wave rider: This casual restaurant serves lunch, dinner and drinks with a breathtaking view of the sea.
- Six Men’s Fish Market: A popular fish market provides a fresh variety of fish from dolphin, marlin, tuna and of course flying fish. The market becomes alive on Friday night where the adjacent rum shop plays music and serves drink.
- Gallery of Caribbean Art: This prestigious facility hosts numerous exhibitions throughout the year, highlighting the work of the region's finest artists, sculptors and photographers.
|Henrey, Eleen, Rvaivi, Bell|
|Our week at Leamington Pavilion was a 5 star dream. Thank you so much to Arnold, Pearson, Fillyne, Andrea, Sandra and Ingrid for all your care and attention. We have never been so spoiled! Pearson every meal was amazing but the beef and the lamb were outstanding. It was so lovely listening to you talk about the menus and how were going to prepare the dishes- we tasted every detail! Truly delicious!! Arnold you created a wonderful experience for us and we are very grateful for your attentions despite this being a very difficult time for you. Thank you, thank you, thank you and hope we see you all again next year!!|
|Thank you Pearson for these delicious meals and to Arnold who has definitely put a capital A in Awsome!|
|To everyone working at Leamington Pavilion, I had a wonderful stay. Delicious food by Pearson and everyone was lovely to me. Arnold was so nice and helpful.|
|The children will undoubtedly be unsatisfied with taking or things on our return- won’t quite be the same. However, it is time to leave and go back to the real world. Thank you for being wonderful and every kindness you showed us we truly appreciated you all: Lots of love to you all|
|To the Chef (Pearson) What an incredible week of dining we have enjoyed. You are so very talented and went beyond to please my family each satisfying from the first courses. We look forward to dining with you again one day.|
|To the Butler (Arnold) Wow! What an experience we have had at the Leamington Pavilion. It was fabulous and that is due to your hospitality of making my family so comfortable and at home. We will return in the future! Until then we will cherish our fond memories.|
|Our memories of Barbados will always be framed by our time at Leamington Pavilion. It’s so refreshing to stay in a house that has character and history- a little piece of Barbados in and of itself. The true magic of staying here is attributable to the staff. The service is absolutely world class and second to none. If only we could convince them to come home with us to Australia. The owners are very blessed to have them and we thank the Sapcote family for sharing them with us. Arnold (Butler) has completely spoilt us. Pearson (Chef) is a kindred spirit – because of his passion for food – which we also share. I’d give up any meal in a top rated Michelin restaurant for Perason’s food any day! All of the housekeeping staff are beautiful – friendly, interested yet tactful un-intrusive. Felyne keeps the house impeccable.|
|Andy and Rita Maylen, and Phoebe|
|Had the most relaxing and luxurious holiday ever, so much better than any hotel, even Sandy Lane didn’t come close! The staff took first class care of us, intrusive, exactly right. Food was lovely, as was Peasron, our chef and Arnold was just great. The girls, who looked after us so well, were just wonderful. The house is stunning and just out of the garden gate is the beach with jet-skis and water sports. Will be returning for sure, probably later this year. Hoped to go for Christmas, but someone got there first!|
|My wife and I were married there in 2002. It was by far one of the best vacation experience either of us have ever experiences. The villa and all of its accommodation were perfect. The staff…unbelievable, the climate, the setting, everything exceed our expectations. I would recommend this location to anyone for any reason, and in our opinion…a steal for the cost. We could not have asked for a more perfect destination wedding site.|
|Yes our trip was wonderful and the staff was fantastic. I wanted to bring Arnold home with me, be he needed to stay there for future guests! Thanks for your help. We loved Leamington Pavilion|