- Status: For Rent
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool, Plunge Pool
This delightful 2 storey townhouse features a fully fitted kitchen, open plan split-level dining room and a large terrace along with a deck on the ground floor. The outside has been beautifully landscaped and proves a perfect place for entertaining featuring a terraced garden with sun deck and plunge pool off of the large deck.
Summer US$ 450 - US$ 550
Winter US$ 600 - US$ 700
Sugar One is a delightful three bedroom, town-house set over two floors and situated in the beautifully landscaped gardens of Sugar Hill in St James. It is stylishly furnished with breathtaking sea views.
The ground floor has a fully fitted kitchen, an open plan sitting and split-level dining room leading out to a large terrace and deck which provides further space for dining, relaxing and entertaining. Also outside is a terraced garden with sun deck and plunge pool. Bedroom 1 is situated on the ground floor and is a large double room with sitting area, TV and double doors leading onto the deck and garden with views of the ocean from the balcony. The bedroom has a dressing area and en-suite shower room. A laundry room and guests cloakroom leads off the kitchen and hall.
The master bedroom is situated on the first floor and is a beautifully appointed room with a balcony and views overlooking the sea. It has a dressing room and a large en-suite bath/shower room. Also on the first floor is bedroom 2, a double bedroom with separate dressing area, en-suite shower room, and balcony. Both balconies have breathtaking views of the sea where guests may relax in the evening and enjoy the beauty of a Caribbean sunset.
At no additional cost guests staying at Sugar One can enjoy all the excellent facilities offered at Sugar Hill. These include floodlit tennis courts, two large swimming pools, and a gymnasium. The Clubhouse has a bar and eating facilities providing lunches, snacks and poolside drinks. Golf is available nearby at the Royal Westmoreland Course and the all west coast beaches are within easy reach of Sugar Hill.
The house has wireless Internet, cable TV, DVD player and an I-Pod stereo system.
All bedrooms have ceiling fans and are fully air-conditioned. All living rooms and outside terrace have ceiling fans. Housekeeping is provided twice per week.
By arrangement guests staying at Sugar One may have use of a 5/7 seater Opal Zafira automatic car. All drivers must be over 25 years of age.
Due to the layout of the living/dining area, the property is not considered suitable for babies and toddlers under 5 years of age.
Maximum number of guests 6
Children under 5 years old
Welcome pack on arrival
10% discount for dining at Royal Pavilion
Tennis racquets, golf clubs, tennis balls
- Large terrace
- Fully equipped
- Swimming pools
- On-site restaurant
- Stylishly furnished
- Caribbean sea views
- Communal facilities
- Great for couples & children over 10
- Rate inclusive of owners' 5-7 seater vehicle
Amenities:Air conditioning, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Close to beach, Communal facilities, DVD / Video, Established gardens, Family location, Hair dryer, IPOD Docking Station, Plunge Pool, Sea Views, Staffed, Tennis Court, Terrace, Towels included, TV, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||2||US$ 450|
|04/15/2017 - 12/14/2017||Summer||3||US$ 550|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||2||US$ 600|
|12/15/2017 - 04/14/2018||Winter||3||US$ 700|
Special rates apply for Christmas and New Year, children under age of 5 are not suitable for this villa; All rates subject to 7.5% VAT
|Housekeeper||8:30 am - 2:30 pm|
- Tennis courts (on site): Championship Tennis facilities provide residents and guest the very best environment for tuition, practice and competitive play. All ages are welcome to take park in tennis programmes designed by British Davis Cup star, David Lloyd.
- The Clubhouse with pool (on site): The club house has been designed to make the most of the tropical breezes and the amazing ocean views. The reception staff are on hand to welcome you and provide assistance. You can stroll onto the covered terrace, enjoy the view or take a dip in the expansive 2,000 sq ft pool.
- Nico’s Two Restaurant (on site): The open air setting of Sugar Hill’s exclusive restaurant offers an elegant setting. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and cooks up delicious delicacies.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an onsite restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three onsite dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion: Endearingly English, brazenly lush and luxuriously captivating, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados hotel and its Platinum Coast home is an adult’s only destination. The onsite restaurants are The Palm and Taboras restaurant. The Palm is a fine dining, open air restaurant while Taboras is a casual dining restaurant.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.
|Doug and Margaret|
|We have had such a wonderful time staying at Sugar One, it is a lovely house in a beautiful location and Gloria has been such a star.|
|The Clarks family|
|We always love returning to Sugar One especially when we see Gloria once again. The house, the beach, the swimming pool and the views couldn’t be better.|
|The Gardiner family|
|We really don’t want to go home, it has been a wonderful Christmas at Sugar One and we will definitely come back again|
|Geoff and Sheila|
|Sugar One is a lovely house, and becomes very much a home when you stay. We have had such a restful and perfect time staying here that we will return next year. The quality of the house, furnishings and equipment are 5 star.|
|Sue and Pat O’Reilley|
|A five star house, location and island what more could anyone want from a holiday and to top it all we have had Gloria’s friendly and helpful personality to go with it. Thank you Bill and Janet.|